Re: Forum user rules.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:
The Red Menace wrote:
Ltn Vasquez wrote:I put that on my favorites. I will now understand more about your previous regimes. So there is Lenin's Manifesto, the Communist Manifesto, Mein Kampf, and well, that's it. They're massive works to begin with. I will have to add so many more to my list, and when I get the money, I will purchase these books.
Good man. Don't forget to buy Mao Zedong's little red book. His communist regime was different but it is still one to study.
Ah, yes. I heard the teenagers who took these formed some sort of group that rampaged so much that Mao had to put them out of their misery. I may be wrong, but I certainly remember seeing Little Red Books next to a paragraph describing these teenagers.

Speaking of Little Red Books, I see that it is up for download. I am pleased, yet disappointed that I have not found any paper books.
Outlawed anywhere where there is democracy. hah
I'm sure you can buy one online, my social studies teacher was lucky enough to obtain one when he traveled to china.
The Red Menace

Whats going on here?
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:Whats going on here?
"Derail Central and Why PMs Should be Used More Often" The latest hotseller, buy it now!
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

Insanity's Bane wrote:
Sparks wrote:Whats going on here?
"Derail Central and Why PMs Should be Used More Often" The latest hotseller, buy it now!
Read that one, was horrible.

But seriously, use pm to discuss things not directly linked or relevant to the thread topics guys, or else it will be counted as derailing.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sorry, we were discussing works of liturature by Communist leaders such as Mao Zedong and Jospeh Stalin. I plan on renting on of Mao's little red book from the library.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:Sorry, we were discussing works of liturature by Communist leaders such as Mao Zedong and Jospeh Stalin. I plan on renting on of Mao's little red book from the library.
Ok last side note, if you have anything more, pm me, but I am more a fan of Lenin and Trotsky's work. Stalin did a good job militarizing Russia and Mao did an ok job of unifying china, but they both did a great job at creating mass famines.
The Red Menace

That is so true, though I don't think Lenin was alive long enough for the famine, that was Stalin's doing.

Anyways, I noticed the code for all the people who got warnings. I'm surprised by who is on that list.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:That is so true, though I don't think Lenin was alive long enough for the famine, that was Stalin's doing.

Anyways, I noticed the code for all the people who got warnings. I'm surprised by who is on that list.
Yeah same here.
The Red Menace