Re: Rate the song thread!

lololord wrote:
INFINITE561 wrote:
Baronobeefdip wrote:Jeez infinite, you are really pissing a lot of people off today. Me, for one. Are you gonna end up like Combine/Thisisme, or me? I hope not.
Who the hell are combine and thisisme?
I see you are new to this forum, Welcome.

Well, I'm just going to say goodbye to this thread, before reece rapes it.
Please explain how I cna physically rape a digital page?
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders

And jelly cog, please explain HOW I am annoying people? so what if i'm rating poorly made goth/death metal low consideirng "pissing off a lot of people" There are only 3 people annoyed at me right now out of god knows how many members
A true friend is somebody who stands by you and comforts you when you feel down, this is why I love fridge raiders

lololord wrote:Stay on topic, Whores.

[youtube]GDzRBymDLOI[/youtube]

Infinite, I am so fucking desperate to show the chat logs from you.
Show them all, I don't care

*Locks self in flame war bunker*

Serimah, We're dudes. Dudes do this sorta thing. Most of us dudes are below 25. We are VERY hormonal.
Last edited by Baronobeefdip on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let me hold your face under the putrecent waters of knowledge.

lololord wrote:Stay on topic, Whores.

[youtube]GDzRBymDLOI[/youtube]

Infinite, I am so fucking desperate to show the chat logs from you.
And also Yakashi, what about the months of abuse I have taken off you? YOU are the pathetic one here, not me, YOU are the one who has problems and takes it out on other people.