Re: Off topic discussions problem.

Daiguey wrote:I don't know if you have realized this, but I don't think the containment breach was an accident, for example the remote door controls were switched on prior to the containment breach giving SCP-079 wireless access to the door controls, another thing I notice is in Dr. Maynard's office there is a power log showing unauthorized access to the containment power supplies releasing SCP-106
Wrong thread dude.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
Daiguey wrote:I don't know if you have realized this, but I don't think the containment breach was an accident, for example the remote door controls were switched on prior to the containment breach giving SCP-079 wireless access to the door controls, another thing I notice is in Dr. Maynard's office there is a power log showing unauthorized access to the containment power supplies releasing SCP-106
Wrong thread dude.
sorry where do I put this :sad:

Hey, i just wanted to say, i think that when 513 gets re-added, he should have 096's placeholder model, and i made a brilliant texture, if you want to see a snapshot, tell me. :) :106: :shock:
bleh

SCP-Sean wrote:Hey, i just wanted to say, i think that when 513 gets re-added, he should have 096's placeholder model, and i made a brilliant texture, if you want to see a snapshot, tell me. :) :106: :shock:
That's nice and all, and I think you should post it, but this isn't the place. This is actually a very ironic place to post that.

You can showcase it in the Collaboration forum.
It slep time bunner.

Wow, that was 1, 2... 3 instances of new users trying to derail this thread. I thought the title of this thread would be enough to ward off people suggesting stuff.

Anyways, back on topic, this thread doesn't really need discussion, in fact this was addressed already. Mods need to step up there game and other users need to stop going off topic. That's it. What else is there to discuss?

Ltn Vasquez wrote:Mods need to step up there game and other users need to stop going off topic. That's it. What else is there to discuss?
There's no need to lock it, it's an announcement thread, which remain relevant as long as they are one.
It slep time bunner.