Re: SCP-513

Im happy that the old 096 model isnt going to waste. The guy who made it, when he found out it was only auditory, he thought that his model was crap :sad:.
whell, that model isnt in the fireplace for any longer and in use.

-just wanted to say.

Anyway, how is the room going, and is it going to be in normal, office, or heavy containment? :?
bleh

SCP-Sean wrote:Im happy that the old 096 model isnt going to waste. The guy who made it, when he found out it was only auditory, he thought that his model was crap :sad:.
whell, that model isnt in the fireplace for any longer and in use.

-just wanted to say.

Anyway, how is the room going, and is it going to be in normal, office, or heavy containment? :?
The 096 placeholder is made by Night, he also created a new model for 096.

And the room is probably going on the heavy containment. (I sent the room file to Regalis, so he can edit a bit, because I tested it on CB and it just no-clipped, but can be seen from the opened door.)
Last edited by SCP 513 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oh, by the way, I found some secret animations with :096: 's placeholder, like walking, starting to cry, whack, wave, look behind, and fall over/death. I found this by making his model the model for other npcs. :gasp: :geek:
bleh

anyway, do you think 513's old bell should be back, i loved that sound, i would play it over and over and over again all day! :laugh:
bleh

SCP-Sean wrote:anyway, do you think 513's old bell should be back, i loved that sound, i would play it over and over and over again all day! :laugh:
It will. I have the model and texture from Regalis, so I am setting up a Source Code for it.

SCP-Sean wrote:anyway, do you think 513's old bell should be back, i loved that sound, i would play it over and over and over again all day! :laugh:
I sent some sounds for 513 to Regalis, including some horror sounds for when you see 513-1. I made the cowbell sound a bit more like a cowbell, the original sounded like a church bell or a gong for some reason.
It slep time bunner.

That's great, Omniary.

I believe I am not going to make a mod on 513, unless if someone still wants it, then yes.

Note: I am sticking this to the plan so 513 can return to CB.

SCP 513 wrote:It has been said many times:
Omniary wrote: Also, refrain from double posting.
i don't see a double post anywhere....
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)