Weekly Gaming Get-Together

Hey guys! Trialtrex21 here.

My friend recently told me about a free streaming software I could use with TwitchTv, which got me thinking. How about we do a weekly Podcast for the forums? One where we play games or just talk? It could potentially be a very fun idea I think. I was thinking it could occur every Friday or Saturday, depending on what the majority agrees on. So what do you guys think? What day should it occur on? What should the stream be called? How long should it last?

Edit: We are no longer doing streams, just get-togethers. Check the Discord Server Thread if you want to participate!

My TwitchTV account:

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Re: Weekly Livestreams

Well the livestreams are going to have gaming and stuff, so we could just play Team Fortress 2 during one of them. Anyway, should the stream take place on Friday or Saturday, and what should it be called?

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away