Re: SCP-372 DISCUSSION

Omniary wrote:
Juicy wrote:
whathopercy wrote:Shouldn't 372 occasionally injure the player?

In the article, it says that one of the D-Class was injured and something of his got ripped off. Maybe this could occasionally happen, giving the medical kit a new usage.
I think that it happened because there were too many people trying to look at it
Yeah, it was heavily implied 372 took out his eye. 372 isn't naturally aggressive, only when its presence is compromised by too many viewers.
if there were MTFs could he kill the player/mtf
e. g. Gate A

I think 372 could be implemented in a way that it doesn't use a model, while still looking better. It could use multiple 'leg' screen overlays that spin and overlap like the smoke in game. That way instead of seeing a distorted 106 model scurrying from afar, you see 10 or so legs fly and spin out of the corner of your screen.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:I think 372 could be implemented in a way that it doesn't use a model, while still looking better. It could use multiple 'leg' screen overlays that spin and overlap like the smoke in game. That way instead of seeing a distorted 106 model scurrying from afar, you see 10 or so legs fly and spin out of the corner of your screen.
Honestly, that'd look quite cheap. I could see how it would be better than the current method. However, there are other, more effective methods that could be used.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away