SCP-895 Containment chamber modification

Spoiler
The first time I saw the article of SCP-895 in the SCP Foundation page, I noticed the gif on the right. We can see two hallways, the hallway on the left is a long one, while the one in the right is shorter. In the game this is not the case. I noticed that it was very different from what I saw in the SCP Foundation page. There only was one short hallway, and here is the most important thing, the camera is placed just five meters from SCP-895. The original one was placed 30 meters from SCP-895 to not represent any major danger to the personnel. The problem now is that SCP-895 needs to be a threat in the game and if we follow the protocol indicated on the article that can't be done, that's why I am proposing that in the game context, the camera gets damaged when the breach occurs, passing from this:
To this:
And, maybe Regalis doesn't want a huge modification to the room, so I also propose this, the same room, but with a largest largest hallway:
Last edited by Brunou8 on Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:28 pm, edited 7 times in total.
SCP classified documents
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

Re: [Suggestion] SCP-895 Containment chamber modification

I really think this SCP needs a bigger role in the game, cause I like this SCP and its not really a danger cause no one goes in the room, and that happening to alot of SCP like scp-049 only when you walk in he camber he moves, scp-012 again only in camber, I know this is just about SCP-895, but can we open a Topic about SCP-079 cause I think he can use other SCP like 895, 12. and cause we are talking about scp-895 I'll give you the idea that SCP-079 but footage of 895 on screens to rather kill the player but more use him to do stuff. I'll add more to that idea in a 079 topic.

HeliosIIV wrote:I really think this SCP needs a bigger role in the game, cause I like this SCP and its not really a danger cause no one goes in the room
I happened to come across this, and, even though I tend to post my suggestions all at once in one intricate web, I'll let you in on one of the details pertaining to 895 as an actual threat.
Let's do some calculations and SCP cross-experimentation, shall we?
The "range" of 895's effect is 50 meters, stated by the wiki. Now, if only we could expand that range to encompass a good chunk of the facility, somehow...
Wait, I just remembered an interesting SCP I read once. SCP-248, was it?
Hmm, they stack, so... 330% of 50 meters is... 165 meters!
Suddenly, SCP-895 is a serious threat. 714 doesn't seem so useless anymore, does it?
And yes, I am a wizard.
[SCP-076] "Able"
[SCP-127] "The Living Gun"
[SCP-212] "The Improver"
[SCP-303] "The Doorman"
[SCP-1162] "A Hole in the Wall"

HeliosIIV wrote:I really think this SCP needs a bigger role in the game, cause I like this SCP and its not really a danger cause no one goes in the room, and that happening to alot of SCP like SCP-049 only when you walk in he chamber he moves, scp-012 again only in chamber, I know this is just about SCP-895, but can we open a Topic about SCP-079 cause I think he can use other SCP like 895 and 12. and cause we are talking about SCP-895 I'll give you the idea that SCP-079 would show footage of 895 on screens to rather kill the player but more use him to do stuff. I'll add more to that idea in a 079 topic.
You are right, I was thinking about a security room that could have lots of screens. That would also speed up the process of insanity.
Last edited by Brunou8 on Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SCP classified documents
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

Brunou8 wrote: I understand the idea but, who would do that in a containment breach?
Well, I am still thinking through the rest...
Maybe it could have been Maynard? But... He wouldn't have had time between 079, 106, and the containment breach to do that...
Or, maybe, a freak chain of accidents occurred that ended up with 3 SCP-248s stuck onto SCP-895?
Hell, we don't even know how 096 got out, or why he decided to chill in a generator room with a guard (Shh, I'm working on that, too, but its a pain in the ass... I mean, how are you supposed to give it a reason to rip out of a sealed, opaque container when it's in... a sealed, opaque container? A photo of it might work as a reason for it to get mad, but, then, where did the photo come from!?!).
Wait, I just had another idea... 248 is a sticker, right? I bet... that a young girl would especially enjoy playing with a pack of stickers...
Actually, that idea is kinda crap...
Damn it, I'm trying!
[SCP-076] "Able"
[SCP-212] "The Improver"
[SCP-303] "The Doorman"

Brunou8 wrote:
ZarHakkar wrote:
Well, I am still thinking through the rest...
Maybe it could have been Maynard? But... He wouldn't have had time between 079, 106, and the containment breach to do that...
Or, maybe, a freak chain of accidents occurred that ended up with 3 SCP-248s stuck onto SCP-895?
Hell, we don't even know how 096 got out, or why he decided to chill in a generator room with a guard (Shh, I'm working on that, too, but its a pain in the ass... I mean, how are you supposed to give it a reason to rip out of a sealed, opaque container when it's in... a sealed, opaque container? A photo of it might work as a reason for it to get mad, but, then, where did the photo come from!?!).
Wait, I just had another idea... 248 is a sticker, right? I bet... that a [http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-053]young girl would especially enjoy playing with a pack of stickers.
Unless you have a better idea, that is...
I like more the first, an infiltrated scientist it's a very good idea, or it doens't to be Meynard, it may be any other scientific, maybe somebody who works to the Chaos Insurgency.
Umm... No...?
Spoiler
Maynard is actually the infiltrator in the game. He plugged 079 into the wall outlet and did some other sabotage stuff, then got abducted by 106 in his office.
[SCP-076] "Able"
[SCP-212] "The Improver"
[SCP-303] "The Doorman"