Re: ~#~ Official MLP thread v3 ~#~

Glitch wrote: is Derpy getting screentime again?
I have the ultimate doubt that the answer is yes, so I will say with the utmost cynical attitude that the developers of My Little Pony decided the Ditzy "Derpy" Hooves did not make the cut.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:
Glitch wrote: is Derpy getting screentime again?
I have the ultimate doubt that the answer is yes, so I will say with the utmost cynical attitude that the developers of My Little Pony decided the Ditzy "Derpy" Hooves did not make the cut.
Really no point ignoring the character you had for the entire time, I mean she was on EQ as well.
You might see here time-to-time like you still do.
Don't call it a comeback, I never left
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE8eN ... DnN6kvweew

So, uh. I just read Rainbow Factory, I don't know why I didn't before, but, uuhm, uuuh...
OH DEAR FUCKING LORD WHY THE HELL WOULD- AAAGHHHHHHH
MY HEART, IT BUUUURRRNNNSSS!!!
GIVE ME SOME CHEESECAKE DAMMIT.
(Also, for future reference, my name is MagicJackz)

MrGuilkeyFace wrote:So, uh. I just read Rainbow Factory, I don't know why I didn't before, but, uuhm, uuuh...
It's ok, everything's gonna be alright, shh...

*Hands Jacky Boy a copy of My Little Dashie*

Now... CRY!!!!111!!!

MrGuilkeyFace wrote:So, uh. I just read Rainbow Factory, I don't know why I didn't before, but, uuhm, uuuh...
>Implying Rainbow Factory is well written and scary
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

He may have been reacting to how bad it was.

I personally found Rainbow Factory and Cupcakes hilarious. Not genuinely funny, laugh-out-loud hilarious, but rather "Well, that's just silly" hilarious. Both fics are not as notorious for their content as they are for their very nature; putting the friendly, life-loving ponies in such grisly situations of torture and bloodshed, which in itself is absurd. Then you add the bad writing, grammar mistakes and ridiculous plots and the whole thing becomes impossible to take seriously.

Tomgrakk wrote:He may have been reacting to how bad it was.

I personally found Rainbow Factory and Cupcakes hilarious. Not genuinely funny, laugh-out-loud hilarious, but rather "Well, that's just silly" hilarious. Both fics are not as notorious for their content as they are for their very nature; putting the friendly, life-loving ponies in such grisly situations of torture and bloodshed, which in itself is absurd. Then you add the bad writing, grammar mistakes and ridiculous plots and the whole thing becomes impossible to take seriously.
Exactly, it's so over the top it's funny.

Example:
[youtube]xMMyVKm9BjM[/youtube]
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

The annoying thing about these things though is how integrated is has gotten into the fandom, you see Pinkie wear her hair down or make cupcakes and everyone is like "ermagerd is pinkameena she gun murded ranbur dash and turn us into cupcaeks"

While I'm talking about it, Pinkamena is Pinkies real name, It's not some evil alternative personality she takes whenever her hairs flat, It's, her real, name.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

The Radical Larry wrote:
Glitch wrote:
>Implying Rainbow Factory is well written and scary
Not to mention Cupcakes had poor writing as well.
Dont read Cheerilee's garden, or the sequel Scarlet harvest.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.