Community Minecraft Server!

Hello everyone, Dr. Trex here.

Introduction
For some time now, me and Xander512 have been developing a Minecraft server for the SCP: CB community. It was originally going to include a custom built SCP facility map for people to screw around in, but we decided to cancel this project. It is not completely cancelled, as the server is free-build, so the creation of such a facility would still be possible. The server is still in development, but by the request of Xander512, I am releasing it early.

Whitelisting
Currently, it requires whitelisting, so if you would like to come to the server, give me your minecraft username, and you will be listed. Now, if me and Xander agree that you should not be whitelisted, you will not(obviously).

Server Overview
Nothing has been built for the available worlds yet, but there will be over time. I have set up a system that spawns the player in a hub world, and you type in a command to warp to another world. There are currently 3 worlds that can be warped to. Survival, Creative, and SCP. The survival and creative worlds are self explanatory, but the SCP one is different. This one is meant for building SCP related creations, or even roleplaying. The IP address is 107.201.225.134:25565

Rules
1. Do not grief. If you are caught griefing, you will be kicked. Caught again, and its ban.

2. Do not argue against moderators or admins. The admins word is the final word.

3. Do not be offensive towards other players. Simple as that.

4. Do not beg for admin. The admins of the server will only include the mods and admins here on the forum. Nobody else will be getting admin unless they are elected here.This is actually being changed. You may not BEG for admin, but if you play for a significant amount of time on the server and do not break the rules, you may become an operator at some point. No guarantee though.

5. Do not troll. Simple as that.

Admins contact me for access to the admin service

Send me a PM if there is a problem

Alert: The 3 main worlds of the server have been closed for maintenance. In the meantime, the world hub has been opened for survival mode.

I HAVE RECENTLY SWITCHED INTERNET PROVIDERS SO THE IP ADDRESS HAS CHANGED!!! IT IS NOW 107.201.225.134:25565

(More rules to come later as I think of them)

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Re: Community Minecraft Server!

Moonsaber wrote:Greetings Trialtrex21 I would like to play on your server. My minecraft username is Moonsaber I hope to see you on the server.
Hello Moonsaber. I am currently trying to fix an issue with the server. I'll make a post later when the problem is resolved so people can continue playing.

could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Whitelisted all of you.

The server is having a lot of issues right now because of 1.4.2 n all...so it'll be down for some time.

Moonsaber wrote:Hate to nag but when do you think the minecraft server will be up rex?
Bukkit is being a bitch at the moment, and so is my internet provider, so itll be some time.