Re: SCP Containment Breach Mobile?

MonocleBios wrote:
DeSujestor wrote: Here is a fact: acting like you are the master of all such people like me won't help at all, unless that person is as, how do you say this, as "mature" as me.
I'm not trying to be the master of anything here, just calling you out on your bullshit is all.
DeSujestor wrote: And hey, surprise someone is making a game like containment breach for the Oculus Rift. Very similar. Some even made SCP related games if you haven't noticed.
I'm well aware, but this doesn't change the purpose of what I said.
DeSujestor wrote: Oh, and yes, I am a child, if you are curious. Not a teenager or some big tough guy on the internet who just blurts outs and swears in the internet to just enrage the person and be the "boss".
I'm sorry, I thought you'd be able to handle a little bit of profanity given that you're on a forum for a horror game.
DeSujestor wrote: And hey, there is this thing called a "suggestion", sir. It is not always needed to be taken seriously. Who knows someone will come and start making it? It doesn't have to be made by me. If you were actually a "smart" person who isn't fat and doesn't sit down on a chair and just stares on the computer and starts typing swears, you would understand the word, "suggestion".
I appreciate the insult, but it sounds like you've completely missed my point.
DeSujestor wrote: I don't consider myself a writer. I just suggest ideas.
Pretty much the same thing in this context.
DeSujestor wrote: And anyways, you don't know what SCP is. If you do, just hug SCP-999 .It'll do good help. If you have brain damage of some sort or have anger management problems, just use SCP-427 to heal you. Don't use too much, you will turn yourself to some jelly.
Have a good day.
lolwut?
Well, I am sorry if I did anything wrong.
I just wanted to show what I thought of how to expand the game to more players/gamers and might reach some of their needs, but what is your point?
That my way of showing my idea is a total piece of shit? Something I just want others to think about?
And the other SCP game could be about another topic, setting, time, etc. It doesn't have to have the same thing.
You could use some other SCP, be in another facility, Play as another person, have another story, etc.
Oh, and yes, I think I get it: Why talk about another game when this is one is not finished?
Because this is a place for stuff like "ideas", and I also put this in the Collaboration topic because, well hey, this is a place for ideas and suggestions as well.
So if you simply disagree with this idea I have, you'd might as well turn off your pc, turn off the lights and go outside, or simply sleep.
And here is one question: Do you actually know what the "REAL" SCP Foundation is?

DeSujestor wrote: I just wanted to show what I thought of how to expand the game to more players/gamers and might reach some of their needs, but what is your point?
That my way of showing my idea is a total piece of shit? Something I just want others to think about?

Your 'idea' is neither original nor knowledgeable. It's been asked numerous times, and shot down for the exact same reasons.
DeSujestor wrote: And the other SCP game could be about another topic, setting, time, etc. It doesn't have to have the same thing.
You could use some other SCP, be in another facility, Play as another person, have another story, etc.
Then it isn't exactly a port now, it it?
DeSujestor wrote: Oh, and yes, I think I get it: Why talk about another game when this is one is not finished?
No. My point is that people with no knowledge of game development shouldn't be so eager to push their ideas, given that they don't know the implications of attempting said project.
DeSujestor wrote: Because this is a place for stuff like "ideas", and I also put this in the Collaboration topic because, well hey, this is a place for ideas and suggestions as well.
Posting implementation concepts is perfectly fine, given that you intend on working on them and you know what you're talking about.
DeSujestor wrote: So if you simply disagree with this idea I have, you'd might as well turn off your pc, turn off the lights and go outside, or simply sleep.
You know, you can simply me that you don't accept criticism, I won't get too sad.
DeSujestor wrote: And here is one question: Do you actually know what the "REAL" SCP Foundation is?
Okay I'll bite, what is the "REAL" SCP Foundation? I honestly didn't know there was more than one.
M-x dingus-mode

MonocleBios wrote:
DeSujestor wrote: I just wanted to show what I thought of how to expand the game to more players/gamers and might reach some of their needs, but what is your point?

Your 'idea' is neither original nor knowledgeable. It's been asked numerous times, and shot down for the exact same reasons.
DeSujestor wrote: And the other SCP game could be about another topic, setting, time, etc. It doesn't have to have the same thing.
Then it isn't exactly a port now, it it?
DeSujestor wrote: Oh, and yes, I think I get it: Why talk about another game when this is one is not finished?
No. My point is that people with no knowledge of game development shouldn't be so eager to push their ideas, given that they don't know the implications of attempting said project.
DeSujestor wrote: Because this is a place for stuff like "ideas", and I also put this in the Collaboration topic because, well hey, this is a place for ideas and suggestions as well.
Posting implementation concepts is perfectly fine, given that you intend on working on them and you know what you're talking about.
DeSujestor wrote: So if you simply disagree with this idea I have, you'd might as well turn off your pc, turn off the lights and go outside, or simply sleep.
You know, you can simply me that you don't accept criticism, I won't get too sad.
DeSujestor wrote: And here is one question: Do you actually know what the "REAL" SCP Foundation is?
Okay I'll bite, what is the "REAL" SCP Foundation? I honestly didn't know there was more than one.
Sorry, I did not know this idea was already made a long time ago. I never saw a topic about it, so I gave it a shot.
Well, basically it isn't a port. Think of it as Half Life Blue shift for the android and Half Life for PC.
I don't really want to push anyone to do this. Because anyways, who knows someone might come here and get an idea out of it? It might not be the same as I am accepting, but who knows?
Sorry, but I don't really understand criticism with all swears and stuff. So I couldn't tell between criticism and insult.
And by "real" foundation, I mean the other 1980 SCP's. What the foundation really is, away from the fact that it is a game

DeSujestor wrote: Sorry, I did not know this idea was already made a long time ago. I never saw a topic about it, so I gave it a shot.
Well, basically it isn't a port. Think of it as Half Life Blue shift for the android and Half Life for PC.
I don't really want to push anyone to do this. Because anyways, who knows someone might come here and get an idea out of it? It might not be the same as I am accepting, but who knows?
Sorry, but I don't really understand criticism with all swears and stuff. So I couldn't tell between criticism and insult.
And by "real" foundation, I mean the other 1980 SCP's. What the foundation really is, away from the fact that it is a game
We told you already that this has been asked before, and we gave you many reasons of why it wasn't a good idea. Also, Monoclebios is right, there is a difference between giving a suggestion and asking for it multiple times as if someone has to do it for you.

The fact that you then went and called him fat and useless won't help you at all. That was unnecessary and stupid, and makes you look like a asshole.

Next time someone gives you criticism, instead of insulting them, try to give thoughtful replies. Either agreeing with them, or disagreeing, it doesn't matter.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
DeSujestor wrote: Sorry, I did not know this idea was already made a long time ago. I never saw a topic about it, so I gave it a shot.
We told you already that this has been asked before, and we gave you many reasons of why it wasn't a good idea. Also, Monoclebios is right, there is a difference between giving a suggestion and asking for it multiple times as if someone has to do it for you.

The fact that you then went and called him fat and useless won't help you at all. That was unnecessary and stupid, and makes you look like a asshole.

Next time someone gives you criticism, instead of insulting them, try to give thoughtful replies. Either agreeing with them, or disagreeing, it doesn't matter.
True, true...