Re: END - A horror game

UnknownGlaze wrote:BUMP

I had some freetime and made a Kyouki placeholder model. (This is actually my first model edit that doesn't really suck...?) Click the photo to download it.
Spoiler
Is that an edit of 096's placeholder model? (Obvious model is obvious :P)
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

chris0matic wrote:I can do hard-modeling, and I can learn Organic-modeling. May I be a modeler? And plus, I can do textures.
Great! Welcome to the END team! (Sorry I got mad at you that one time for not completing... that one game. I forgot the name.)

UnknownGlaze wrote:
chris0matic wrote:I can do hard-modeling, and I can learn Organic-modeling. May I be a modeler? And plus, I can do textures.
Great! Welcome to the END team! (Sorry I got mad at you that one time for not completing... that one game. I forgot the name.)
Thanks! Heres my steam/skype.

Steam: HauntedMadness

Cridone wrote:If you're good at making humanoid models, maybe you can make Smily's model?
I might be able to texture, but like say, Im not good with organic-modeling.

I know, I know. Sudden change of plans. Again. Please don't get mad.

We are going to switch to Unity. Chris0matic has a friend that can program in JavaScript, and this is kind of easier, with dynamic lighting, physics, unique hands on programming, etc. Don't fret, though. I made this change. If anyone made something only compatible for Blitz3D, send it to me and I'll convert it to Unity.

Sorry guys for changing, but hopefully it's easier.