Old topics of interest

This new thread contains old threads that were good ideas in my opinion but weren't well discussed or have something interesting to show. DON'T post a new reply on any of them, I'm showing you these threads just to give you ideas. If you like one of these ideas, you can make a new thread about it. If there is already a new thread about an idea which you like, please, don't create another one. Without further ado here is the list:

Upper = Older
Lower = Newer

SCP-008 threads: SCP-012 threads: SCP-035 threads: SCP-049 threads: SCP-079 threads: SCP-096 threads: SCP-106 threads: SCP-173 threads: SCP-372 threads: SCP-513 threads:
Spoiler
SCP-682 threads: SCP-860 threads: SCP-914 threads: SCP-990 threads: Other SCPs threads: MTF threads: Class-D threads: Rooms threads: Gameplay threads:
Other threads:
Spoiler
Need random documents and papers
Confirmed Characters.
Storyline Suggestion Thread
3D.
Shared Youtube account
Lockroom suggestion
Ductility system feature.
Security Measures Document
Need random documents and papers
[Idea] Vents and get around doors.
Suit idea?
Boss Fight
Apache gun sound.
Possible Official/Fanmade Soundtrack Creation
Dead bodies in scp cb
Other not-ingame SCPs
A use for Master Card
Video/Film Requests
Ending ideas/ other ideas
Do you guys like this?
New SCP Labels
Game Updating
a quick suggestion
Credits sequence?
SCP:CB Cover art
Idea for Playing Cards or Mastercard
Trailer for updates
Spawning in other containers
Voice talent available (Steelpoint, check this out please)
Voice Samples (For those concerned)
Heli Rockets
Turning the lights back on
Facility Design
[SUGGESTION] DVD player
Contained SCPs
Random documents and such
Great Intercom Idea!
Something that would make the game revolutionary: Holophonics
Quick suggestion.
Music
Idea: Inverted SCP-173 and SCP-096
A Texture Thread?
Guards
Should there be a Trailer Thread?
New voice acting and model for the intercom voice
Maintenance tunnels idea
The Secondary Objective
Health Hud
Item Idea: Tape Recorder
*New Ending idea for Gate C!*
More Roaming SCP's
[Suggestion] SCP classified documents
Rail System
[Suggestion] More traps
[Suggestion] Adding Levels
[Suggestion Topic] New scripted events
Add more to the story
[Idea] Secure Contain Protect Mod
[Suggestion] More NPCs
SCP Concept art
Facility Recontainment
Additions to the Intro Sequence
[Suggestion] D-9341 memoirs
Camera or Phone?
[SUGGESTION] Menu demonstration
Updated Textures: Work In Progress.
[SCRAPPED SUGGESTION] Biohazard-SCPs' containment zone
Motion capture
[SUGGESTION] Events variations
Autosave Feature?
[Suggestion] Maintenance zone
[SUGGESTION] Better graphical atmosphere
[SUGGESTION] Sub-areas...
[Suggestion] BSODs and other images on computer screens once
[SUGGESTION] Randomizing the Maintenance Tunnels
Various models for consideration
(Suggestion) Tape Recorders
Skin_'s Texture Shop
[Suggestion] Medical wing
[Suggestion] Arms for D-9341 [As mod or option]
[Suggestion] Elevators that actually move
[Suggestion/Idea] Dr. Clef's Office
[SUGGESTION] List of keycodes for the HCZ blast doors?
Miro's scrapped SCP's and content reveal
Death Scenes???
Piano Version Of The Menu Music
Has anyone considered an "Opposing Force" type mod?
SCP 066 and SCP 914.
Please ignore all kind of comments which have nothing to do with their respective topics.
Last edited by Brunou8 on Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:56 am, edited 15 times in total.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

Re: Old topics of interest

Good idea for a thread, though imo a lot of links don't belong here. I honestly just see a bunch of people who basically want to be credited with contributing to the game, but cant actually do anything themselves, and so make (or promise to but don't) pretty low quality content that ends up going nowhere and being scrapped. I don't mean to sound rude, but its true. Even I would want to help out too.

EDIT - Having re-read over this post, and being told so, I realise that I sounded somewhat offensive to certain people, which was not my intention at all. If you are among those people, I am honestly sorry.
Last edited by Skin_ on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skin, without giving any examples of your accusation I'd imagine a few people to feel mildly insulted by that.
Lots of people here are trying to contribute in any way that they can, and I have yet to encounter "all those people" who're only doing it to get credited.
A few, sure. But you make it sound like there's only a chosen few who do the work of god, while the rest is just unimportant rabble?

With all those links that Brunou has given us, you should perhaps rephrase this a little more carefully.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Everyone's contribution is greatly appreciated in any capacity, from simple written ideas to models or sound assets. There is no need to devalue someones attempt at helping because of an assumed reasoning, even though I think you will find many if not most people who contribute to a project or anything expect some form of recognition.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Serimah wrote:Skin, without giving any examples of your accusation I'd imagine a few people to feel mildly insulted by that.
Lots of people here are trying to contribute in any way that they can, and I have yet to encounter "all those people" who're only doing it to get credited.
A few, sure. But you make it sound like there's only a chosen few who do the work of god, while the rest is just unimportant rabble?

With all those links that Brunou has given us, you should perhaps rephrase this a little more carefully.
Ah, yes... Having re-read over that, I do sound like quite an ass hole. I wasn't trying to offend at all, which is why I didn't name examples, nor was I saying that it applied to many people. Nonetheless I understand totally what you and Steelpoint are saying, and I should have been a little more careful. Sincere apologies, I wont be typing that kinda stuff up again.

Serimah wrote:Skin, without giving any examples of your accusation I'd imagine a few people to feel mildly insulted by that.

thats is what i was thinking
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo