SCP COMIX MOD v1.3 (The It's about Time Update!)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5aepf4631 ... x+V1.3.zip

NOTICE!: Back in business!

Sorry for not updating this mod for so long, you guys. I was really busy in life, and I have been dealing with a lot of other stuff. So, to make up for lost time, I have updated it to v1.3 today! Enjoy!

SCP Comix mod is a collaborative mod that That me and UnknownGlaze made. The mod is focused on making the game freaking hilarious, using my references, the vocal talent of Andy Wilson/KuluKnightofDarkness/MMDCharizard, and UnknownGlaze's fantasmical modeling. For example, SCP-372 will have an annoying Mexican voice, and SCP-106 will sound like TFS Master Roshi.
WARNING! THIS MOD MAY CONTAIN A LOAD OF REFERENCES. THERE ARE REFERENCES TO FAMILY GUY, AMERICAN DAD, THE CLEVELAND SHOW, MONSTER ISLAND BUDDIES, AND A LOT OF OTHER STUFF. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS INTENDED, AND THIS MOD IS COMPLETELY NON-PROFIT.

PLOT
You are a Finnish D class with a robotic TTS voice that is sent to the foundation to do keter duty. But whacky stuff happens in the SCP Foundation. Happy-go-lucky statues, :173: transdimensional zombie pedophiles, :106: swamp women, wall-humping mice, and german plague doctors :049: are crawling around. When the breach occurs, you must run for your life and avoid the quirky characters before it is too late!

WHAT'S NEW FOR 1.3?
- Updated to 1.3!
- Hey yo, it's jack!
- The announcer is now french.

CHANGES

CREDITS
- UnknownGlaze for new SCP models.
- Youtube to MP3 for audio
- Kevin Macleod for some music.
- Me for animating
- Andy Wilson for voicing the Intercom guy
- KuluKnightofDarkness for voicing SCP-811.
- DerpySuperHero for the SCP Foundation Loading Screen pic.
- AmunessthePooper for providing edited sound and voices
- MMDCharizard for his vocal talents as SCP-049 and the MTFs
- Logan Wallen for the Samurai Jackass theme.
- Mackinmeat for voicing a variety of the characters.

PLAYTHROUGHS
[youtube]0WMg6Ujdo28[/youtube]
[youtube]TUWO2KVDcLU[/youtube]
[youtube]uDRmfbG-P6o[/youtube]
Last edited by Kenneth crooker on Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:55 pm, edited 105 times in total.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557