Re: Importing CB into Unity!. (PROJECT - ACTIVE) (NEW VIDEO)

Cridone wrote:Yeah capy, don't rush.

I can open the maps in fragMOTION, so maybe you can export them with that? I don't know.
I am also able to do that, but because of the way the lighting has been done on the models, I am unable to import the models into Unity with their textures.

Capy wrote:

I can open the maps in fragMOTION, so maybe you can export them with that? I don't know.
I am also able to do that, but because of the way the lighting has been done on the models, I am unable to import the models into Unity with their textures.
Why not just ditch the light maps and implement dynamic lighting in unity? The light maps are outdated.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:
Capy wrote:

Why not just ditch the light maps and implement dynamic lighting in unity? The light maps are outdated.
*cough*unitypro*cough*
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

God damn Capy you need to revive this pronto!
I know if I start it, I'd never finish it like (most) my other 'projects', because I want to do everything once. I want to make a map for everything once.
And I've mapped 1/2 a map for every game in the history of moddable games. Ever.

As for the lightmaps just export without lightmaps, or delete the lightmap texture, regular textures show on the brushes. Problem solved, next problem, placing the objects and
goodies in the room after it is generated.

Also you need to make a map generator.

Unity engine = porting = Xbox 360 version! Awesome! Not that I actually think it will happen. Porting to 360 would take a lot of time plus we don't have enough people to help.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================