Re: The New Suggestions Thread

nightscout01 wrote:I like it, i like it :)
It's clear to me you haven't read any of the previous posts...

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

seaal wrote:
legendaryweredragon wrote:snip
Oh my GOSH! Dat is a TON of suggestions! Guys, no need to make any anymore, we're probably already FILLED with this comment! You silly Dragon. :laugh:
Kenneth crooker wrote:I feel like just some retard with half of a brain.
It's alright. People almost ALWAYS start out like this on their first forum. You'll get better. :wink:
Hey! Have you read how many posts I have?
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

No, I can't and I won't. We were just discussing a suggestion and how it wasn't fitting for the game. We then went to discuss how it doesn't matter if your suggestion is bad, because you were trying to help and that is what counts. Both of these are fitting in this thread for obvious reasons. Sure, we took a couple of posts for off-topic comments, but since they didn't derail the thread, it was ok to do so.

We know how to handle threads in these forums better than you do. Much better.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:No, I can't and I won't. We were just discussing a suggestion and how it wasn't fitting for the game. We then went to discuss how it doesn't matter if your suggestion is bad, because you were trying to help and that is what counts. Both of these are fitting in this thread for obvious reasons. Sure, we took a couple of posts for off-topic comments, but since they didn't derail the thread, it was ok to do so.

Ok, sorry.
Let's throw everything in and see what happens!

spartan322 wrote:No, I can't and I won't. We were just discussing a suggestion and how it wasn't fitting for the game. We then went to discuss how it doesn't matter if your suggestion is bad, because you were trying to help and that is what counts. Both of these are fitting in this thread for obvious reasons. Sure, we took a couple of posts for off-topic comments, but since they didn't derail the thread, it was ok to do so.

If you wanted to be a moderator, ask Regalis BEFORE you start acting like one, please. I understand you are rating their suggestions through close paragraphs but you could at least keep the "We know how to handle threads in these forums better than you do." stuff out of the picture, hell, you may know these threads better than us. Also, it will not matter on post count, I've been here for quite a while too and my posts aren't high.

Now, back on topic.

My suggestion: I want there to be a scripted event where one of the MTF guards are startled by SCP-372 and run off into a room with SCP-173 which will eventually snap his neck.
I lost weight just by running up and down the stairs...

By the way. Do you think that at some point in the future we could have polls about what SCPs should be added to the game next? I have seen a lot of good suggestion for SCPs and so I think it would be good if some polls were held about which ones would be the best.

Here is another suggestion that I forgot to add earlier.

SCP-1129
Ingame Mechanincs: I am not entirely sure if this one would work but it is a good idea. Read the article. If you don't want to read article, basically it is a bizzare looking creature that causes extreme fear in anybody who sees it and may cause permanent paralysis if you see it too many times. In the game, if you encounter it, you would have to avoid looking at it to get around it. If it is added it might have to work somewhat differently than the article says.

My full suggestion list is now on page 37.
Last edited by legendaryweredragon on Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

And here is another suggestion. Add the phrases "are we cool yet?", "does the black moon howl?", "Can't fit round pegs in square holes", and other weird and unsettling quotes from the SCP Foundation into the game. This will make the game feel weirder, kind of like in the game Portal when you find the weird messages written on the walls.

My full suggestion list is now on page 37.
Last edited by legendaryweredragon on Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.