Re: SCP-096 DISCUSSION

spartan322 wrote:The difference is that you can escape 173 and 106, however, if you mess with 096, you are screwed. That's why he has different spawn locations and times. Different SCPs, different rules.
This, 096 is super overpowered, one mistake and that's the end of your game right there.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

Heyy !I wanted to make a request addition an object, a sheet of accident report about SCP-096, here the link:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/201 ... cir096.jpg

I to soak the sheet with blood to the bottom and I make a tear, that took 2 hours for all to refine, to correct all the small problems.

Do you like?
"My grammar is bad because I am French... Yeah I makes progress ohhhhh !!!"
La théorie de la vie est : Merguez + Patate = my live is potato ...

InTheNight wrote:Heyy !I wanted to make a request addition an object, a sheet of accident report about SCP-096, here the link:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/201 ... cir096.jpg

I to soak the sheet with blood to the bottom and I make a tear, that took 2 hours for all to refine, to correct all the small problems.

Do you like?
It's interesting, though the only problem is that the grammar isn't particularly correct in a lot of parts. I could try to rewrite the document if you'd like.
It slep time bunner.

Sorry, the problem is that i'm French and that i'm not very strong in this language, if you want bring your assistance, I would be happy ! 8D
"My grammar is bad because I am French... Yeah I makes progress ohhhhh !!!"
La théorie de la vie est : Merguez + Patate = my live is potato ...

Hallo! It s a message for Regalis and other creators of SCP - Containment Breach.
Thanks in advance for reading this post!
Regalis, I request you three things associated with the game SCP-Containment Breach. Do it so that SCP-035 changed the face :035: . To MTF can die from SCP-012 and SCP-008 :MTF: . Add old model of SCP-106. Do it so that SCP-106 often passed through the slits on the wall than the corridors. Make new SCP-106 s skrimmer. That it was like on SCP-895. It is better :106: . Improve SCP-096 (not texsture it is cool). Make it so that it was easier to provoke, and he reacted to other NPCs. More so he can break down the walls :096: .
Please, make this in next versions! Thank you in anvance! :) :) :)
deacyjohny
Class-D

deacyjohny wrote:Hallo! It s a message for Regalis and other creators of SCP - Containment Breach.
Thanks in advance for reading this post!
Regalis, I request you three things associated with the game SCP-Containment Breach. Do it so that SCP-035 changed the face :035: . To MTF can die from SCP-012 and SCP-008 :MTF: . Add old model of SCP-106. Do it so that SCP-106 often passed through the slits on the wall than the corridors. Make new SCP-106 s skrimmer. That it was like on SCP-895. It is better :106: . Improve SCP-096 (not texsture it is cool). Make it so that it was easier to provoke, and he reacted to other NPCs. More so he can break down the walls :096: .
Please, make this in next versions! Thank you in anvance! :) :) :)
deacyjohny
Class-D
Suggestions like that should be posted in this thread: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3210
Also, please don't post the same text three times and in a thread where it's completely off-topic.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Would it be possible to implement Room-Based Pathfinding for SCP-096?

To be more specific, have his AI check for the room he's in and check if the player is not in that room at the same time. Then, have him follow a preset path for that room, perhaps a set of coordinates specified in the rooms.ini.
That way, SCP-096 will not get stuck and be able to quickly and efficiently get from one door to the other, especially in parts of the map with stairs, particularly the enormous room with the SCP-682 document. There would be no more need for the non-canon teleportation mechanic.

EDIT: If the player is in the room, SCP-096 would use his existing AI to try to get to the player. If he gets stuck, once the player is no longer in the room, he will read the pathfinding data.
Last edited by RancidBuffalo on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

I have an interesting thing to add to the player when 096 is looked upon... You could perhaps add a mechanic that when you are being chased by 096 your character shakes in fear with the camera motion and everything. It would be more immersive because if you have an inevitable fate sprinting at you wherever you are in the world you would most definitely be shaking.