Re: Dev Topic #4

There should be an image of 096 somewhere on the facility, somewhere accesible since 096 had no problems wandering to the generator room.

I just realized this, on the containment protocols, 096 cell is an airtight steel cube, with no door or anything. So there is only two options, the chaos insurgency did it (unlikely, since they would want to secure it for themselves and 096 is to dangerous for them to left it to wander(also the insurgency only freed 106 and 079, ingame) or, the most likely one, someone looked at a picture of it causing 096 to break containment.

Since 096 is still free and in the facility, is only logical to think that somewhere is an lost picture of him.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

Well, I don't think the Foundation itself takes any pictures of SCP-096 unless for imminent testing. So my suggestion would be this:

http://www.scp-wiki.net/incident-096-1-a

In this incident they discovered this picture which SOMEHOW contained 096:
The Foundation never said they destroyed that picture.
It also stated that the picture didn't actually trigger SCP-096 until the victim actually took a closer look one day.
So maybe you could just see this picture laying around somewhere inside the Heavy Containment but it wouldn't trigger 096 unless you picked it up and looked at it?
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Shouldn't this discussion about 096 be in the collaboration forum actually?

Anyway, I like the idea of it, but the player should be aware of what the picture does. Maybe the picture can be found in an office next to the incident report?
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

1.0 is coming? god we have come along way havent we? so regalis, do you think we could get some ideas of the new scpes in the game?
on the topic of that picture, sounds like a good idea really, specialy if people dont know what it is, look at it, and then they are gonna die
Tesseron

Hey Regalis,

After 035 completes his speech "Open the chamber doors and we'll forget about this little 'Gas accident'."
You should add some scary shit to 035 if you try to look away from the window for a split second and look back he appears right up in front of the window staring and the player and says "Now." in some demonic tone or something.

That would scare the shit out of me, (like he's popping up like 173 or something in front of the glass).

Mirocaine wrote:Hey Regalis,

After 035 completes his speech "Open the chamber doors and we'll forget about this little 'Gas accident'."
You should add some scary shit to 035 if you try to look away from the window for a split second and look back he appears right up in front of the window staring and the player and says "Now." in some demonic tone or something.

That would scare the shit out of me, (like he's popping up like 173 or something in front of the glass).

This is one of the best suggestions i've heard so far. It would definitly add some spookiness to our dear 035 :035:
Miro,your ideas are truly truly outrageous....
SAY HELLO TO MAH LITTLE FRIEND!!!
RATATATATATATATATATA....

THAT is what the game needs!
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

It would be cool if his face would shift into Tragedy when he says that in a dark tone. Then back to happy as his tone shifts again saying " Let's just forget that little gas incident." A nice touch would be if he places his hand on the window as he's smiling at you " We could be friends, I'm here to help you." His hand could leave a bloody print that he could smear as he slides his hand downwards on the window :gasp: