Re: Dev Topic #4

Softwing wrote:
Mirocaine wrote:Hey Regalis,

After 035 completes his speech "Open the chamber doors and we'll forget about this little 'Gas accident'."
You should add some scary shit to 035 if you try to look away from the window for a split second and look back he appears right up in front of the window staring and the player and says "Now." in some demonic tone or something.

That would scare the shit out of me, (like he's popping up like 173 or something in front of the glass).
It would be cool if his face would shift into Tragedy when he says that in a dark tone. Then back to happy as his tone shifts again saying " Let's just forget that little gas incident." A nice touch would be if he places his hand on the window as he's smiling at you " We could be friends, I'm here to help you." His hand could leave a bloody print that he could smear as he slides his hand downwards on the window :gasp:
FireFox wrote:Ha ha, I always thought the same thing. :)

About his Face changing depending on the tone of his Voice.
Best ideas ever!
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Hallo! It s a message for Regalis and other creators of SCP - Containment Breach.
Thanks in advance for reading this post!
Regalis, I request you three things associated with the game SCP-Containment Breach. Do it so that SCP-035 changed the face :035: . To MTF could die from SCP-012 and SCP-008 :MTF: . Add old model of SCP-106. Do it so that SCP-106 often passed through the slits on the wall than the corridors. Make new SCP-106 s skrimmer. That it was like on SCP-895. It is better :106: . Improve SCP-096 (not texsture it is cool). Make it so that it was easier to provoke, and he reacted to other NPCs. More so he can break down the walls :096: .
Please, make this in next versions! Thank you in anvance! :) :) :)

deacyjohny wrote:Hallo! It s a message for Regalis and other creators of SCP - Containment Breach.
Thanks in advance for reading this post!
Regalis, I request you three things associated with the game SCP-Containment Breach. Do it so that SCP-035 changed the face :035: . To MTF could die from SCP-012 and SCP-008 :MTF: . Add old model of SCP-106. Do it so that SCP-106 often passed through the slits on the wall than the corridors. Make new SCP-106 s skrimmer. That it was like on SCP-895. It is better :106: . Improve SCP-096 (not texsture it is cool). Make it so that it was easier to provoke, and he reacted to other NPCs. More so he can break down the walls :096: .
Please, make this in next versions! Thank you in anvance! :) :) :)

Honestly if 096 detects that he is stuck he should just start noclipping straight at the player (as if he was tearing through the walls). But to cover up that fact, there should be big smoke explosion/particle effects on every wall he collides with while moving toward the player, thus making it seem like the walls were being destroyed (The player won't live long enough to see that though).

Mirocaine wrote:Honestly if 096 detects that he is stuck he should just start noclipping straight at the player (as if he was tearing through the walls). But to cover up that fact, there should be big smoke explosion/particle effects on every wall he collides with while moving toward the player, thus making it seem like the walls were being destroyed (The player won't live long enough to see that though).
That could work, Regalis stated that destructible environment would require "some physics engine, a shitton of code and major changes to the map system". But having it only look like 096 destroys the walls is a good idea.

Also, maybe he could smash down doors instead of just opening them, there could just be a lot of smoke and some explosion and when you see something again the door is lying on the floor.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

AlicornPureSparky wrote:
Mirocaine wrote:
kingjulien22 wrote:Has Regalis mentioned anything about the new SCPs excluding 860?

Also,off-topic,how can i post pictures on the forum? From my computer?
1.0 is going to be our biggest release ever.
Out of curiosity, will 682 finally be added in as well along with 860?
I doubt it, but it would be a beast addition.
:682:
SAY HELLO TO MAH LITTLE FRIEND!!!
RATATATATATATATATATA....

Guys, I know i haven't been around for some time... and I stopped playing the scp cb for a bit.. v.9.1 was the last time. I need my scp cb fix with a big impact! Gimme version 0.9.?? or 1.0 >_______> Where is the :REDACTED: release date?? xD Regalis! Gimme gimme gimme!

I think first thing I would do, is trying to get the key and finally into that forest. *__* This will be so awesome. Too bad we can't get the occullus rift to work with this yet. We'd need another engine right?
Let's Sing a Song! SCP Containment Breach Song! The End is Nigh! (REMASTERED)
Let's Sing a Song! Lyrahel - Certain Enemy!
Games in Time on Facebook!

Lyrahel wrote:Guys, I know i haven't been around for some time... and I stopped playing the scp cb for a bit.. v.9.1 was the last time. I need my scp cb fix with a big impact! Gimme version 0.9.?? or 1.0 >_______> Where is the :REDACTED: release date?? xD Regalis! Gimme gimme gimme!

I think first thing I would do, is trying to get the key and finally into that forest. *__* This will be so awesome. Too bad we can't get the occullus rift to work with this yet. We'd need another engine right?
Jesus, you sound excited XD No reason you shouldn't be though.