Re: Post your "minor" mods here

My Mod Only Has Add-ons. This Will include - Texture Changing, New SCPS, New Items, And New Models. So Any Suggestions About This Post In The Reply's of This Comment! :D Also We Will Be Trying To Get New MTF Models :MTF2:
We Will Be Adding Soon "SCP-682" The Most Hardest SCP Model TO Get In The Game, So We Will Try To Add A Tough Meter To Determine How Much The Game Is Lagging. This Meter Is the Same As The FPS Meter But This Meter STOPS Lag! :079_2:

CommanderPro100 wrote: If your mod changes one sound or texture, it's not a mod. That's the equivalent of someone making a minecraft mod that just adds a new flower.
But unless your "new" flower is just a texture replacement of an old flower adding a new flower to minecraft requires coding
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

mrpeanut188 wrote:
Combine wrote:adding a new flower to minecraft requires coding
Combine wrote:adding a ...to minecraft requires coding
Combine wrote:adding... to minecraft
Modding for minecraft sucks, although I haven't tried on the latest versions.
It's easy as shit with resource packs but anything beyond texture\sound changes needs you to take all the java lessons.

I'm not sure what the new block model changes require.
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌