SCP - Board Game

The SCP board game

So I am creating an board game about the SCP Foundation.
Could you guys please give me ideas for fields and of course suggestions for SCP's that could be added in?

Concept:
In concept is that the board game is for 4 players, The first player would be an D-class, the second one SCP-173, the third one SCP-106 and the fourth one SCP-096.
The D-class' objective is to reach the facility exit, the SCP's objective is to prevent the D-class from escaping the facility.
If the D-class escapes, the player of the D-class wins, if one of the SCP's kills the D-class, the SCP that has killed the D-class wins.
Every player would start at an different location(The D-class in an cell block, the SCP's in their containment chambers.
The D-class also will be able to collect items to unlock certain areas of the facility(Like SCP-860-1 for example)

SCP's that will have appearances:
- SCP-173(playable)
- SCP-106(playable)
- SCP-096(playable)
- SCP-860(collectable) and SCP-860-1 as an part of the playing area
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

Re: SCP - Board Game

Be sure that every player has the same chance to win the game. An SCP might be overpowered in contrast to a D-Class. Let every player be a Class-D, the first who escapes wins. That would be better.
General Discussion?... so there once was a Private Discussion! Now tell me, did he ever win any war?... And whothefuck is General Off Topic???

WhatTheBreach wrote:Be sure that every player has the same chance to win the game. An SCP might be overpowered in contrast to a D-Class. Let every player be a Class-D, the first who escapes wins. That would be better.
Then what about SCP-173, 106 and 096 if every player is an Class-D?
Good idea though because if everyone was an Class-D, it would be more fair.

AveryLP wrote:
WhatTheBreach wrote:Be sure that every player has the same chance to win the game. An SCP might be overpowered in contrast to a D-Class. Let every player be a Class-D, the first who escapes wins. That would be better.
Then what about SCP-173, 106 and 096 if every player is an Class-D?
Good idea though because if everyone was an Class-D, it would be more fair.
Maybe they could have a settled route and the player have to move them a certain distance every round.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

WhatTheBreach wrote:Or it's like pick up a card: SCP-106 takes you to his pocketdimension, you miss your next turn.
Good idea, I already am planning question cards.
You have to try to answer the question three times or you have to take the answer card, perhaps I should make it that you would miss an round AND pick an answer card.

AveryLP wrote:
WhatTheBreach wrote:Or it's like pick up a card: SCP-106 takes you to his pocketdimension, you miss your next turn.
You have to try to answer the question three times or you have to take the answer card, perhaps I should make it that you would miss an round AND pick an answer card.
Why not make it like Monopoly?
I lost weight just by running up and down the stairs...

++Focus++ wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
Why not make it like Monopoly?
The game field will indeed be similar to Monopoly.

I might have to copy this board game to play with friends lol. Sound really fun. Maybe no D-Classes and just different personnel types. Like researchers MTFs Agents and the like. All have different advantages and disadvantages that make it a balanced game. Researchers moved less spaces because they're not as fit while MTFs move more. Clearance levels and stuff too.