Miro's scrapped SCP's and content reveal

Well guys I'm happy (and sad!) to say that I've just about wrapped up those last minute SCP's I've had in the works the past whole year for the 1.0 update. To celebrate the end of my work on this game, I'm going to exclusively reveal some of the awesome (and shitty!) models and canned SCP's I worked on to add to the game.

Today I'd like to reveal some of them that didn't make the cut or were cut by me in the interest of time.

Original SCP- :REDACTED: tentacle burst through wall and scare scene (Note the fur on the tentacle):
Spoiler
Was recycled for 035's room tentacles instead.

SCP-529 Josie, cancelled in the interest of time
Spoiler
Faked height softgrass for SCP-860 (using Shadow of The Colosuss technique to fake fur by overlaying multiple series of alpha maps with dots on them, genius technique)
Spoiler
SCP-087-b Source model (cancelled apparently)
Spoiler
Work on the pool for InnocentSams mod
Spoiler
SCP-427 (Was considered too strong? Cancelled)
Spoiler
Concept containment chamber and unfinished model for SCP-002 (Entrance into SCP-002, Power receiver, etc)
Spoiler
Fur tests on SCP-860- :REDACTED: , which was cancelled in the interest of time
Spoiler
Unadded dead class-D cookies and milk (December update)
Spoiler
So a good portion of these were lost on my Windows Laptop, however since I've been in talks with other devs about adding features I had them hidden in the back of my photobucket library.
Anyhow, there are a couple more that had some loose ends I decided to tie up, so expect some horrific things in 1.0 :wink:

Thanks!

Re: Miro's scrapped SCP's and content reveal

Wait, Miro is leaving? Why? I admire your work and I really really admire your talent. You pick things up as you go. You know when you make mistakes. You are truly outrageous, and I'll miss you. (You probably don't know me, but still I love you)

As for the works, you rock! I hope I will see more of your works, this years, and I truly believe you're gonna become someone in modelling.

Ends dramatic speech....
SAY HELLO TO MAH LITTLE FRIEND!!!
RATATATATATATATATATA....

Dang, I really think that SCP-002 would be a good SCP to add. It would really FLESH out the Foundation! GET IT???????

Okay, I'll leave.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

Surely making those class-D cookies is no hassle, I want to try a few myself lol.

Anyway I like the idea of SCP-087-B Being added to the game, even if it's just on a computer texture as an easter egg.
Mandatory blank signature, here.