Myro (Lets Play) SCP:CB 1.0 [Warning: Massive Pussyfooting]

Howdy guys, It's been a while.. A LONG WHILE since I've done a playthrough of this game, LIKE 7 VERSIONS AGO. Last time you might remember on the SCP:CB Industries youtube page (which nobody freaking remembers the accounts password *COUGH *COUGH* Spartan322..):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoJz0_p ... AXpM8_976Q
----------------------------

So in other news, I'm here, I'm legit, you can hear my sexy whiteboy voice and feel the disillusion that one of this games longest modellers is actually 19> years old. Now I will warn you, the game is way different, I haven't played it in like months since I bootcamped Windows on my Mac. I try to be more vocal....... which ends up being a lot, lot more vocal than previous lets plays, so watch out as you hear me cry, whine and whimper in fear as 173, 049, :EXPUNGED: and their goonies try to stop my from getting my scooby snacks. No particular tryhard video editing (free version of windows movie maker 2007 after all) Enjoy:

PART 1:
Myro wakes up with a headache, looks like foundation guards hate Tuna and only work for pizza. After meeting his homeboys to get pay from SCP-173, all shit goes downhill. Relish in Myro's bitching about how shitty his MTF animations are again, paranoid feelings that Regalis added some random shit thats going to come out of the walls or something and screams every time the ginger-bread man flys through walls and/or doors. NO CRASHES!
Spoiler
[youtube]7NST3wUQMSs[/youtube]
PART 2:
Myro has barely struggled to his feet, watch as hallways and doors try to outsmart him, he meets 372 and Radical Larry abruptly. See him scream the loudest he probably ever has in his entire life in SCP-914 as the worst-possible-thing-you-could-possibly-do occurs, volume warning!
Spoiler
[youtube]XOMAj7LtBZ8[/youtube]

PART 3:

Enter the Heavy Containment zone, get zoned out by all sorts of awful things.. like 3 SCP's trying to kill you at once. Audio cuts out at a part, ultimately we culminate in a blind run into 049's chamber.. which doesn't make anything any better.
Spoiler
[youtube]PWJ_erLwjYQ[/youtube]
PART 4:
Myro gets lost in the heavy containment zone and backtracks heavily, SCP-049 wants him to be his next test subject and chases him into the light containment zone. Watch as Myro proceeds to backtrack 20 times like a retard and run from larry, 173 and 372. Myro also gets hold of SCP-714 and the blue key, visits 939 for the first time (which goes horribly) and also included is special bonus footage of SCP-049 performing his hit dance PlAgUe DoKtOr - Where the patients at?.
Spoiler
[youtube]Zg2N3pWIBHE[/youtube]

PART 5:

The first episode that Myro turns into a magical Nymph faerie travelling at speeds of 2x - 4x as fast! Watch as he discovers the true meaning of magic with SCP-106 and 895, his adventures and frustrations in realizing he needs to find the remote door control system and how bad it is you can't just make an omni-keycard and call it good anymore. All has some hope however as Myro puts on his Nikes Sneakers and pulls the best jukes of his life; SCP-106 also reveals his teleporting sorcery as a magician, which Myro follows 106 to the heart of his evil plot to steal all the young men from the facility. Everything will be ok R-r-r-right, oni-chan?
Spoiler
[youtube]EtDXS433Le0[/youtube]

PART 6 (FINAL)

+++[[[THIS IS PLAYSTATION 4 GAMEPLAY]]]+++

FINAL CHAPTER AND ENDING SPOILERS AHEAD~~~!!

when you get to sargent thomas, MAKE SURE YOU GIVE HIM AN UPGRADED MEDKIT!! When you get his encryption
key for the SCP armory you have to get SCP-388 as it is the only way to defeat teh second boss of the game SCP-076(abel)

once you defeat abel you have to move onto fight the final boss scp-682 use the p90 and acid bath levers
hwile dodging his acid spray and claww attacks. you have 3 minutes to beat the final boss and escape ebfore
the bomb goes off. YOU CAN ONLY GET THE GOOD ENDING IF YOU FORGAVE YOUR FATHER AND DID NOT FORGIVE
YOUR SON, YOU ALSO HAVE TO CONTAIN SCP-106 AND KILL SCP-079 (THE COMPUTER!!) WHILE DISABLING THE NUCLEAR WARHEADS.
you dont need the body armor to beat scp-682 but you will need it to survive scp

RELESAING SCP-035 = ALWAYS BAD ENDING TOO!!!

YOU WILL NKOW IF YOU GOT THE BAD ENDING IF SCP-173 KILLS YOU
Spoiler
[youtube]G1XiuZGAYpg[/youtube]
BONUS FOOTAGE
#WhyMe (1)
Spoiler
[youtube]Tm2dAkGJO7k[/youtube]
Last edited by Mirocaine on Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:38 am, edited 10 times in total.