Re: SCP 372 = Peripherial Jumper. (Being made by chris0matic

While the new 372 model is looking good, last time I checked it had 16 legs, so I kinda imagined a more centipede-esque kind of appearance.

Although this is just me being technical, I'm probably the only one who nitpicks this sort of thing, and I doubt you'd want to redo anything just to add twice the legs.

TastyRhombus wrote:While the new 372 model is looking good, last time I checked it had 16 legs, so I kinda imagined a more centipede-esque kind of appearance.

Although this is just me being technical, I'm probably the only one who nitpicks this sort of thing, and I doubt you'd want to redo anything just to add twice the legs.
Theres only 8 legs. Check the article.

No, there's not 8, and the discussion is NOT closed. Read the article.

''Description: SCP-372 is a creature of unknown genus, approximately 2 meters long from head to tail and weighing approximately 45 kilograms. It has a long, thin body with eight pairs of narrow limbs.''

Eight pairs, 16 legs. Learn to take suggestions and don't be rude. It must be canon.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:No, there's not 8, and the discussion is NOT closed. Read the article.

''Description: SCP-372 is a creature of unknown genus, approximately 2 meters long from head to tail and weighing approximately 45 kilograms. It has a long, thin body with eight pairs of narrow limbs.''

Eight pairs, 16 legs. Learn to take suggestions and don't be rude. It must be canon.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7m0e ... 2_1280.jpg
That without eyes is his model,