SCP-1048 DISCUSSION

SCP-1048 is a small teddy bear, approximately 33 cm in height. Through testing, composition of the subject revealed no unusual qualities that make it discernible from a non-sapient teddy bear. Subject is capable of moving of its own accord, and can communicate through a small range of gestures. The subject regularly shows affection to individuals in ways found endearing by most people. Affection is usually given in the form of a hug to the lower leg, but subject has also been observed dancing, jumping in place, and in two separate events it has even drawn child-like pictures for personnel.

SCP-1048 can be found wandering aimlessly around the large testing chamber. If the player walks up to it it'll begin walking away from them. When the player looks away from it then looks back it'll be gone.

SCP-1048 can occasionally be seen dancing inside the observatory room of the checkpoint rooms.

SCP-1048 can also be encountered in the three-way gas catwalk, making drawings with a pen and paper. If the player walks up to it it will hold up a drawing that it made, which the player can then pick up. Each drawing represents D-9341 in some form of peril. As soon as the player picks up the drawing SCP-1048 will disappear.
Spoiler
All the drawings can be found here since I'm not about to link each one individually: http://scpcb.gamepedia.com/SCP-1048#Drawings

----------------------------

SCP-1048-A is a hostile offshoot of SCP-1048. It can sometimes be encountered in one of the light containment zone hallways. If the player comes into contact with it, it will begin screeching, causing the player's vision to shake and for ears to start forming on their body. If the player remains close to SCP-1048-A for too long after the ears begin forming, they will suffocate.
Spoiler
Last edited by CommanderMark on Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Re: SCP-1048 DISCUSSION

Okay, so I looked into the files of the 1.0.4 patch and saw a texture for SCP-1048 and was very confused at first.

Tell me Regalis, who do you think you are that you allow yourself to put a Keter class SCP as an "easter egg SCP" into the game?

looks at the wiki site

Ah, I see, so SCP-1048 itself is harmless but it's replica are dangerous? HOPEFULLY THEY ARE NOT IN THE GAME !!!111 (no srsly)
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?