Piano Version Of The Menu Music

Hi! I remember an old thread that talked about the menu, and somebody brought up the point of a "Piano version of the menu ambiance".

So, I made one.

https://soundcloud.com/ooogel/menu-ambience-piano-v2

It's kind of hard to identify the resemblance between the real track and this, but I promise it's there. (Listen to one then the other).

I don't know if anybody has any use for it, but if they do, they can use it.

EDIT:
This is the 2nd version of the track.
Last edited by Ooogel on Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jack always comes over to my house with no pants on.

Re: Piano Version Of The Menu Music

I'm up for that idea. I think it adds more initial emotion to the atmosphere. My only note would be to add a few more keystrokes here and there. Other than that, I'm all for it. I'd say it's about time we get something fresh since we've had the menu ambiance that we do have for almost the whole time.
SCP: Containment Breach can NEVER be too scary!
We must make it scarier!

But SugarLumpy-

SCARIER!!

Did you play it yourself or did you use a computer programm to create the music?
General Discussion?... so there once was a Private Discussion! Now tell me, did he ever win any war?... And whothefuck is General Off Topic???

This version of piano does not make for me thought of SCP, it makes for me rather thought of a music of Creepypasta, that's it.
It would be necessary to respect the tones of the menu because the high notes do not go with the theme :?

But otherwise well work !
"My grammar is bad because I am French... Yeah I makes progress ohhhhh !!!"
La théorie de la vie est : Merguez + Patate = my live is potato ...

WhatTheBreach wrote:Did you play it yourself or did you use a computer programm to create the music?
Both. I recorded it as a Midi.

InTheNight wrote:This version of piano does not make for me thought of SCP, it makes for me rather thought of a music of Creepypasta, that's it.
It would be necessary to respect the tones of the menu because the high notes do not go with the theme :?

I have absolutely no idea what you are on about. Anyway, this is very good! I think you could try mixing it in with the current menu theme to add more ambience or something like that.

Skin_ wrote:
InTheNight wrote:This version of piano does not make for me thought of SCP, it makes for me rather thought of a music of Creepypasta, that's it.

I have absolutely no idea what you are on about. Anyway, this is very good! I think you could try mixing it in with the current menu theme to add more ambience or something like that.
I did think about that. But, if I did do that, I would need to distort either my version or the original because A: The notes in the original are off-key and B: The original doesn't have a set tempo (that I could find). If somebody could find an actual tempo of the original version that would be awesome.

Ooogel wrote:
Skin_ wrote:

I did think about that. But, if I did do that, I would need to distort either my version or the original because A: The notes in the original are off-key and B: The original doesn't have a set tempo (that I could find). If somebody could find an actual tempo of the original version that would be awesome.
Yeah you'll just have to mess around with it and cut bits here and there. I could give it a try.

Skin_ wrote:
Yeah you'll just have to mess around with it and cut bits here and there. I could give it a try.
That would be awesome! Do you want the midi?