Re: Coming Out.

doubleghost wrote:Rude Picture
I had toast this morning!
Prehaps I should start a thread on all the hundreds of random forums im on to announce it!
Millions of people in the world are kiddo, Theres nothing special about you being gay.
That was pretty rude, considering you prob have been around for not even a week and barely understand how close the 'core' of these forums really are. I mean, i've been inactive for a while, but people know me well on here. It's not like I just joined and this was my first post.

doubleghost wrote:Ive been lurking here since 0.4.
Why are you all such moralfags about it.
I know what you are all like, don't hide it.
Stop. You are doing nothing for this discussion, and everyone else has shown nothing but support for Chris0Matic. I and the other mods have already agreed to keep this thread open, so quit complaining.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

doubleghost wrote:*Giant image*
I had toast this morning!
Prehaps I should start a thread on all the hundreds of random forums im on to announce it!
Millions of people in the world are kiddo, Theres nothing special about you being gay.
You know, in a normal situation, I would have made this post before you... minus the terrible family guy image (You get a 10 point reduction for that by the way). However, chris did seem to make it a point that he needs it as a sort of... warm-up before he talks to his family. Is it a selfish use of space and time? Technically, yes. It didn't really harm anybody though.
Why are you all such moralfags about it.
Why would they act any differently? To act in any other way to this kind of topic would go against their programming. Just as society programmed them to behave that way, something programmed you to act in a more cynical way when presented with the same situation. What about you though? You say nobody cares, when you made an effort yourself to not only make 1 post, but 2 of them and maybe even more. The way you say things also imply a malicious intent, making a rather likely suspicion that you are a troll. Which if you are, then all things considered, I give you a D- in getting the job done( Kind of worked, but no class, subtlety, was easily detectable, and a -10 point reduction for the family guy image (yes, I am demanding more quality trolling)) If not, then I would like to know why this paradox exists.

doubleghost wrote:-pure shit-
You're not even trying to hide the fact that you're trolling.

I hope you get a piece of clothing caught in a disc sander and get your face ripped of in a horrible and gory accident that will likely result in severe trauma and probably death and no-one bothers to help you because you're such a piece of shit and deserve to be flushed down a toilet.

Have a nice day.
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

Combine wrote:
doubleghost wrote:-pure shit-
You're not even trying to hide the fact that you're trolling.

I hope you get a piece of clothing caught in a disc sander and get your face ripped of in a horrible and gory accident that will likely result in severe trauma and probably death and no-one bothers to help you because you're such a piece of shit and deserve to be flushed down a toilet.

Have a nice day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI

Well you know, we all have our quirks. I'm not gay. At all. But you know what? You have gained a lot of respect with me Chris. Not only were you brave enough to admit it, but you were brave enough to admit it here. I respect you for that.

Nothing has changed though. We forumers are more mature than some people (ahem) and we know how to take this stuff. Our opinion of you, whether we liked or hated you, will not have changed. But your bravery will be noted.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

I know I am dragging this on but I am really not amused at what that ghost person had to say, if you simply cannot post without attempting to troll the person don't post at all, also fyi I've been here since 0.2 does anyone here care? I don't it's just a time and date I joined it does not mean I am more experienced in these forums or that I am the better person, honestly you really irk me and I am really glad I am not mod there is no telling what strings I would be pulling to get you banned.

Edit: I don't care about your failed attempt to troll I care about the fact that you are being a bit of a jerk.
Happy sunshine the legendary Banchou (Badass)

I do not create or give life, I just simply erase everything.