Re: Break-A-Wish Game

You did not specify a wish, so by default, you get shot in the head.

I wish people would play the game right.
aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

D-9999 wrote:I wish there was some way I could keep myself from checking the forum every day.
Granted, assuming "was" meant "was some way before" in the 2000 people did something the check the forums and forgot 13 years later.

I wish for a granted wish.

Already done, already granted.

I wish ApplePiah does not get shot in the head for his double post in this thread. (By the rules of the Wish :REDACTED: the normally given sanction is a headshot, followed by the body being resurrected by a cult, followed by another headshot.)
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

autotroph wrote:Already done, already granted.

I wish ApplePiah does not get shot in the head for his double post in this thread. (By the rules of the Wish :REDACTED: the normally given sanction is a headshot, followed by the body being resurrected by a cult, followed by another headshot.)
Granted but I override your wish.

I wish this wish was un breakable.

LukeDude759 wrote:wish grant, noe pepple talk liek dis alla tiem

i wish good gramer agen plz
Granted, but I'm the only one that was cured.

I wish I was ruler of the world.

LukeDude759 wrote:Granted. You become a tool to measure the length of the world.

I wish I had something to do.
Granted, Your something is to drown in a ball pit.

I wish I had trampoline and another wish.

Wish granted you get another wish.

I wish for a :EXPUNGED: that can :REDACTED: :096: .