Re: Hard to walk up stairs

SyphenTV wrote:It's always been like that. Probably just poor optimization. Besides, with the super gas mask, and SCP-714 on, who needs to walk?
Nope, I can vouch for the OP that walking up stairs is definitely harder as of 1.0. Even when sprinting it's still rather hard to do so.
It slep time bunner.

Hatty_Hattington wrote:Ever since version 1.0 it seems impossible to walk up stairs without sprinting.
I think Regalis should use an invisible ramp that sits slightly lower then the stairs, so it gives the player a little boost when going up them.

Example:
Spoiler
Sorry that the image is massive D: This is literally my first post and I have no idea how to format this '[img]' thing :c

SyphenTV wrote:
Hatty_Hattington wrote:Ever since version 1.0 it seems impossible to walk up stairs without sprinting.

It's always been like that. Probably just poor optimization. Besides, with the super gas mask, and SCP-714 on, who needs to walk?
Yeah, but waking down SCP-682's chamber is much easier than walking up. Eventually, I stopped walking completely and had to no clip up.

danielmus wrote:
I think Regalis should use an invisible ramp that sits slightly lower then the stairs, so it gives the player a little boost when going up them.

Example:
Spoiler
Sorry that the image is massive D: This is literally my first post and I have no idea how to format this '[img]' thing :c
That Idea's good, but wouldn't that make it harder to walk up stairs? Since, you know, walking and running on a ramp....

Kenny McCormick wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:

It's always been like that. Probably just poor optimization. Besides, with the super gas mask, and SCP-714 on, who needs to walk?
Yeah, but waking down SCP-682's chamber is much easier than walking up. Eventually, I stopped walking completely and had to no clip up.
I have found it that the right stairwell in that chamber is more, "Walk-upable", then the left.

P.S: IT'S NOT SCP-682'S CHAMBER!!!!!!! IT'S THE LARGE TESTING CHAMBER!!!