Re: Make SCP-096 More of a menace (thanks Irontaco)

No problem dude.

096 definitely needs more places to be in. I was gonna write a very extensive thread detailing this suggestion but i didn't really finish the images.

It was about 096 being passive and calm in general when walking around the facility, walking around, sitting once in a while, being unable to push buttons, if the player left doors open, he would calmly make his way to the other rooms.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

MrCompost wrote:I do actually think this idea has great potential if done well.
I agree that finding a picture meaning certain death is bad, however he could just run over to it and try to destroy it, then returns to its cell if you get away. When adding these things, they have to be the same as on the SCP Foundation wiki.
Nice contradiction there.

The wiki states that 096 will never stop if you saw a picture of it's face, he will not attemp to destroy the picture just the people who saw it, there wouldn't be a chance of getting away or it returning to its cell before your death.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

Irontaco wrote:No problem dude.

096 definitely needs more places to be in. I was gonna write a very extensive thread detailing this suggestion but i didn't really finish the images.

It was about 096 being passive and calm in general when walking around the facility, walking around, sitting once in a while, being unable to push buttons, if the player left doors open, he would calmly make his way to the other rooms.
Sure, man go for it! ;)