Re: Five Nights at Freddy's

RancidBuffalo wrote:It can't be a prequel. There are too many references to the old restaurant.

They probably wrote the wrong date on the check to get out of paying you or something. They look for any excuse they can.
I had that in mind too, assuming if Scott was just making fun about the theory, he had done that with the first game too, where you put 1/9/8/7 in the Custom Night and Golden Freddy pops up and crashes your game.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Theimperfectbeing wrote:Got the demo.

I can't get past goddamn night one because the animatronics kill me when I try to wind up Mario's (the name I came up with for the marionette that I will use until I actually know the real name) music box.
hug0905 wrote:FNAF 2, Night 1 was pathetically easy, but on Night 2, I was busy looking at Mangle and I didn't realize that Foxy was coming.
I finished the demo in one try. Filthy casuals.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

LukeDude759 wrote:
Theimperfectbeing wrote:Got the demo.

I can't get past goddamn night one because the animatronics kill me when I try to wind up Mario's (the name I came up with for the marionette that I will use until I actually know the real name) music box.
hug0905 wrote:FNAF 2, Night 1 was pathetically easy, but on Night 2, I was busy looking at Mangle and I didn't realize that Foxy was coming.
I finished the demo in one try. Filthy casuals.
Oh? And did you beat the full game yet?

I thought not.
eric

RancidBuffalo wrote:It can't be a prequel. There are too many references to the old restaurant.

They probably wrote the wrong date on the check to get out of paying you or something. They look for any excuse they can.
There was another restaurant, a family dinner with freddy fazbear and the others (This is where the golden freddy suit comes from, speculated to have been used for the children murders and this is where the animatronics went insane). Then there's the one in FNAF 2 in 1987 (where the bite happened) and THEN FNAF 1, because of lower budget they only restore the old animatronics and get a smaller place, note that the marionette WAS in FNAF 1's restaurant.

This info is taken from hints given by the guy on the phone and from the after-death minigames.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango