Five Nights at Freddys MOD (REMAKE) [Unreleased]

(Note: Some models are made by I6NIS and laulau2567, so credit to them for making those models)
The remake will probably be released around X-mas time, when UnknownGlaze gets a new computer.

Spoiler
Videos (Old Versions):
Spoiler
[youtube]ix5GyWJcf1U[/youtube]
[youtube]dUdf2f6BbUM[/youtube]
[youtube]8kATfcxNHIU[/youtube]
[youtube]xbPOJLsgegU[/youtube]
[youtube]fNRACUe8-8A[/youtube]

Green = Done
Orange = Almost
RED = Not Done At All
173 - Freddy
106 - Golden Freddy
096 - Foxy
1123 - Murder Weapon
513 - Child
966 - Shadow Freddy's
008 - Nothing is really changed here...
012 - Puppet
035 - Morphed Freddy
049 - Chica
079 - Unknown
178 - The Box
895 - 87 Victim
372 - Voices
205 - Memory
682 - I Don't Know Yet
939 - BB Balloons
860 - SpringTrap
1074 - Fan Art
1048 - Broken Memories
066 - Respawn
Humans - Security, and Medics
MTF - Guardians

Old Release:
https://www.mediafire.com/?fkisc68kukuu6gd
Last edited by slender1200 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:34 am, edited 60 times in total.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

Re: Five Nights At Freddys MOD

SyphenTV wrote:A few things:

1. The Puppet is properly known as a Marionette. Just saying. (Sorry, I am a Grammar nazi, and a neat Freak sometimes. Don't respond to this. It's a dumb side-remark"

2. No idea if you knew this, "BB" means Balloon Boy.

(WARNING: I DID NOT MAKE THE CLASS-D TEXTURE ALL CREDIT GOES TO ORIGINAL CREATOR)
Uh, what creator? Do you mean the original Class-D and Scientist model?

4. If Mangle looks bad, change it. We are not forcing you to change something into something you don't like.

5. I know, I know, this mod isn't even released. This is sort of a Nit-Picky comment. Don't take offense by it. I like to observe, and assume some assets and previews from mods.

6. I give full support, even though this is a texture and sound mod. Know what? Since you most likely won't believe me supporting you, here is this:
No i mean that the Class-D are not by me and they are totally different but ill change it. Also i went by balloon boys AI name. Also i cant really change mangle that much so ill keep it. (Also i do know that The Puppet is Marionette i just did it for short :) )
Also thank you for supporting it.

slender1200 wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:A few things:

1. The Puppet is properly known as a Marionette. Just saying. (Sorry, I am a Grammar nazi, and a neat Freak sometimes. Don't respond to this. It's a dumb side-remark"

2. No idea if you knew this, "BB" means Balloon Boy.

(WARNING: I DID NOT MAKE THE CLASS-D TEXTURE ALL CREDIT GOES TO ORIGINAL CREATOR)
Uh, what creator? Do you mean the original Class-D and Scientist model?

4. If Mangle looks bad, change it. We are not forcing you to change something into something you don't like.

5. I know, I know, this mod isn't even released. This is sort of a Nit-Picky comment. Don't take offense by it. I like to observe, and assume some assets and previews from mods.

6. I give full support, even though this is a texture and sound mod. Know what? Since you most likely won't believe me supporting you, here is this:
No i mean that the Class-D are not by me and they are totally different but ill change it. Also i went by balloon boys AI name. Also i cant really change mangle that much so ill keep it. (Also i do know that The Puppet is Marionette i just did it for short :) )
Also thank you for supporting it.
No Problem. And sorry I put that in such a snooty comment, I was having a bad day.

Hey, this looks pretty good! Keep up the good work!

Now even though you say that BB isn't in the mod, I had a couple of suggestions regarding BB. I feel that 066 should be BB. Instead of 066 saying "Eric," it could say "Hi" or "Hello!" like BB. You could also put BB's hat or his eyes on 066 0r you could make 066 like a big red balloon or something.

And yes, I do realize that this suggestion sounds outlandish since having 066 looking like BB would look really weird.

Re: Five Nights At Freddys MOD [v2.0]

The_Cure_1 wrote:maybe 066 could be mangle and the 860 beast could be shadow freddy or shadow bonnie
The 066 idea is good but...how would I make him Mangle? also the Ducks are the Shadows I just named them fear for a better name :)
But I just Renamed them

Hey, good to see this mod get updated!

I was playing this mod the other day and I got a MAV (Memory Access Violaton) on Golden Freddy's loading screen! :shock: I'm not kidding and I wish I had a screenshot to prove it. Is this an intentional glitch or a creepy coincidence? I'm thinking it's just an creepy coincidence.

Okay. Just played the mod, and I have a review with it. If it seems harsh in some places, I am not trying to be. I am Judging, by looks (since this IS A RESOURCE PACK), and by Music, if there were any noticable changes.

Okay, Lets Start.

PROS (Good)

1. Menu Ambiance sounds Nice. Calming, unlike the games original.
2. Good pack for some places of the game.
3. Sounds that are changed have been replaced nicely. Like I said, in some places.
4. Gas Mask is cute.
5. Textures ONLY in certain parts are nice.
6. Some loading screens were changed.
7. Ambiance noises, changed.
8. I guess 079 fits.....
9. 173 picture on title screen is Bad ASS

CONS (Bad)

1. Textures in most parts of the Mod are poorly placed, and do not have good resolution.
2. Mask is obnoxious.
3. 173 looks weird.
4. Documents are weird.
5. Documents are un-fitting, and are useless to any task, except to be freaked out.
6. Most NPC's have changed textures, that are already used in the original game.
7. Why does the Janitor have "SECURITY" On the back of his shirt?
8. If you need to mix NPC's or texture, I recommend Photoshop. Or, if you can't afford it, GIMP.
9. Lots of solid colors. Not much changing in lots of places, what-so-ever.
10. The guard looks weird. The eyes, I can't even describe.
11. Most textures are overused, some can't fit into the areas you put them in.
12. Why do Scientists have D-Class faces, and why does a scientist have a gigantic Scar across his face?
13. WHY DO SCIENTISTS HAVE SECURITY ON THE BACK OF THEM?!?! ARE THERE NO RESEARCHERS?
14. What is up with the Blink and Sprint meter?
15. Is it just me, or does 294 hurt me eyes?
16. Do not get the infect overlay whatsoever. When you get infected, there is no point in even moving anymore.
17. Gas Mask is see-through in game. I am guessing, just thicken the texture.
18. What's up with the bullet flash? It looks like a star...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTES

1. What is the name of the menu music? I love it.
2. Keep trying. Nothing can be perfect. Gotta keep going.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPROVEMENTS

1. Fix many things.
2. Textures could be croped to a better size, for better resolution.
3. Align 173's textures. It looks weird in game.