change the game engine to UDK or unreal engine 4

how about we change the engine from blitz 3d to unreal engine 4 it will make the gamelooks mpre beautiful and its easy to use and imgine that 096 will chase and fuck you in hd or try to imagine that youre running from 106 in hd and you will be in pd in HD. the engine dont require much knowledge proggraming until you have to get to go to MIT
BEHOLD THE NEW SPECIES OF HUMAN NIGGANESE!!!!

NIGGA + JAPANESE = me

Re: change the game engine to UDK or unreal engine 4

Jesus Christ you are uninformed(or just attempting to troll).

No, the game will not be changing engines. Porting the entire game would require Regalis to devote all of his time to learning a new engine. He is currently working on a new game so I doubt he would have any desires to port Containment Breach.

Furthermore, fan-made ports are in the works: C++ Port and Irrlicht Port.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Re: change the game engine to UDK or unreal engine 4

yonzo_rikuo wrote:no the other one is not the real me he is a weird stalker. and my family is 100% japanese thers is no nigga in my family. i has ask my brother and he says that he don't like scp cb and who is he. what the fuck.
I can see your IP, you've been posting from the same place the entire time.
For the record, your IP originates from Malaysia.

Just put more actual thought into your posts from now on.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.