Re: SCP-914 Forum Game

SyphenTV wrote:Output: "The Mangle" from the fictional video game, "Five Nights at Freddy's 2", fully fixed, and built. It was playing a unidentified song.

Umm. Well... Er, is it living? Uh... Hey Dr. Imperfect, is the Physiological counseling still an offer? In that case, I will have Sabrina do these tests for me. ~Dr. Connor Syphentotics

Input: SCP-096, Crying.
Setting: 1;1

I can't describe what I was thinking. Just in case, All personnel evacuate 914's area IMMEDIATELY. I will have to face the horrors I have made. ~Dr. Connor Syphentotics

Oh, and yes. Investigation of the person who allowed those two tests imperfect. ~Dr. Connor Syphentotics.
Output:SCP-096,slightly taller,not crying.Appears to be REALLY friendly,and does not get enraged when people look at it's face.

That was...Unexpected.-Dr.murkov
Input:SCP-212 veryfine.
If this goes as planned could be REALLY USEFUL-Dr.Murkov

Output: A machine similar to 212 that causes invasive and destructive altering of the human body.

"Not useful. Also, where's my cheese danish?" - Dr. Imperfect

Intake: A cheese danish
Setting: Rough

"I'm pretty sure this was done by the infiltrator who did the 835 and 106 test. Who else would be damn cruel enough to dispose of my perfectly good danish?" - Dr. Imperfect
eric

Output: A statue of the comic "Plague Doctor Uniform" from 17th century Europe.

Not what I expected, truthfully. Interesting though. ~Dr. Sabrina Syphentotics

Input: 1, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
Setting: Very Fine

Wait, I need to say something? ~Dr. Sabrina Syphentotics.

Output: A glowing golden peanut butter cup. Dr. Imperfect rushed towards it and devoured it. The peanut butter cup caused a small explosion in his stomach and he suffered internal bleeding.

"Imperfect is in the hospital! I get my job back! (Well, for now at least.)" - Dr. Being, substituting for Dr. Imperfect

Intake: SCP-999-J
eric

Theimperfectbeing wrote:Output: A glowing golden peanut butter cup. Dr. Imperfect rushed towards it and devoured it. The peanut butter cup caused a small explosion in his stomach and he suffered internal bleeding.

"Imperfect is in the hospital! I get my job back! (Well, for now at least.)" - Dr. Being, substituting for Dr. Imperfect

Intake: SCP-999-J
A naked Russian man that is able to teleport anywhere,and can ''create'' ANY gun from out of nowhere.

OH GOD MY EYES-Dr.Murkov

2 tablets of SCP-1642,a single pill of SCP-500, a quart of water from SCP-006,and SCP-427

If this goes as expected I think we could save alot of lives-Dr.Murkov

sidenote: you got that idea from my cute animals post.

output: Jontron himself, but offers you pokeshit and blurted out random quotes like, 'With every big fish, there is a FUCKING PACMAN!', or 'There is always another DAGUT'

Input: little big planet 3.
setting fine.
bleh