Re: [1.0.5] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.7.9c

juanjpro wrote:Dark text on a dark background is hard to read.

If you find room2closets (the room with the scientist and the janitor down the stairs), the clipboard should be there.
Have we figured out why some of us can't find the clipboard, or do I need to download the last version that someone found it (If so, could someone please inform me what version?)
You insult me cause I act different, I insult you cause you act the same. In the end we all get hurt, so lets be friends & stop fighting ok?

dylanlollol wrote:Im Having Troubles With The Mod,

When I Start It Up It Gives Me This Error: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-m0kN ... 24-076.jpg

Take A Look At It.

It Also Gives Me Other Missing Files But When I Check They Are There, They Are Not Missing.
You seem to have installed it incorrectly. Please ensure that the BoxOfHorrors folder is in the SCP directory.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

Scourge wrote:To: InnocentSam

I installed SCP: Containment Breach, and the Box of Horrors mod, and I followed the BoH installation instructions correctly, but every time I start it up, it loads up to 25% and stops, and then I get a message that reads, "Error: Sound SFX\death1.ogg not found." What am I supposed to do?
I think that bug arises when installing BoH (a 1.0.5 mod) over the 1.0.6 version, because the 1.0.6 version doesn't have death1.ogg

Try installing 1.0.5 (a download link is on this page or on the one before) and then installing BoH over that.

If you want to get really hacky, try copying any other ogg file and renaming it to death1.ogg, but I cannot guarantee that no more bugs will occur afterwards.
Twitter
Github Profile

I've been talking about adding the stuff from BoH to the official game "at some point" for god knows how long now, but I think now would be a good time to finally get around to doing it. I've been planning on releasing v1.1 at the same time as the promo film by Lotims (which should be around the holidays or early next year), and the stuff from BoH would add a lot to the update.

Anyway, could you guys send me the 3DW files for the new rooms? I'd like to do a little tweaking before I add them (such as realigning some of the textures, replacing the old chair models with the new ones and fixing the funky doors in 1123's chamber). I also think I'll also try to expand 1123 a bit: instead of just a glimpse of blood on the walls, I think it would be cool if you witnessed a more gruesome and detailed scene of some sort. I haven't yet decided what it should be like, but one idea I had would be turn the chamber into a gas chamber with people twitching and gasping on the floor and some officers in nazi uniforms standing outside the window. If anyone else has any good ideas, they're of course welcome. :)

Well it appears that every SCP-related file from my website appears to have vanished off the face of the Earth. FTP login history shows me logging in today, juanjpro logging in yesterday, and no one else logging in since September (and that was me).

I've sent a support ticket to my host, but I think this is a wake-up call to self-host. If juanjpro hasn't already sent you the 3DW files, Regalis, let me know so I can start scrounging around my HDDs for them (I horde everything).
Twitter
Github Profile