Re: Break-A-Wish Game

ApplePiah wrote:Granted, you die for no reason

I wish that this wish can't be broken (not literal).
Granted. Your wish wasn't broke, but you died after 2 days.

I wish that the new forum look went back to the old look.

Granted, you wished for coffee, but forgot to wished the cup, so the hot hot coffee falls on you and you suffer 2nd and 3rd degree burns.

I wish that D-9999 could get out of the black hole and I can drown in a ball pit, with a me reviving and oval pying (pi aka 3.14) the world along with Xbox Live-ing the universe I also dont care if I die.

ApplePiah wrote:Granted, you wished for coffee, but forgot to wished the cup, so the hot hot coffee falls on you and you suffer 2nd and 3rd degree burns.

I wish that D-9999 could get out of the black hole and I can drown in a ball pit, with a me reviving and oval pying (pi aka 3.14) the world along with Xbox Live-ing the universe I also dont care if I die.
Granted.... actually, not granted, because in order to grant something it needs to make sense, so you drown in a ball pit by default... and die..... and you care.... and you gave me proof TO PROVE THAT AN ALI... ah screw it, I don't care.

I wish for SCIENCE.

GRANTED, and because that happens, SCIENCE makes the wish you granted go to you and I grant it and it also proves that YOU ARE A... Well... That's actually getting old.

I wish that Toy Freddy and Bon Bon and Chica and Freddy would act like Toy Bon Bon and Mangle and FB (BB or FuckBoy) and Toy Chica.