Re: Irrlicht Port

Whether or not he gets stuck is up to the new pathfinding, which will allow him to navigate corners more efficiently.......I hope. :|
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill

@Jaunpro, Another good feature would be a frame locking option to"lock" the frame rate to a set limit. I.e. 60 FPS or 30 FPS.
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill

LORD DEATH wrote:@Jaunpro, Another good feature would be a frame locking option to"lock" the frame rate to a set limit. I.e. 60 FPS or 30 FPS.
That would be nice. even though that is already in the SCP:CB

Another feature is in game graphics options, we really need to spice up the game as it is.

also, some form of colorblind mode.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Currently working on Lua implementation. At first this would used for gameplay variable storage (player health, stamina, etc.) but I hope that when room events worked on, we just need to make the bindings in C++ so that they can be coded in Lua (and therefore modded).

I would've liked to use V8 JavaScript but Lua was much easier to get working :D

EDIT: As an FYI, juan, I have no clue how to use Github when it comes to merging changes with other people's repositories and things like that so if (or when) I do something on there and it's wrong, let me know.

And because it is now half-past one in the morning, I can't be bothered to deal with Github. Here's a rar file. Now, it sets the Stamina variable fine, but I'm not sure if it loops and keeps re-setting it, or whether you've got infinite sprint turned on for testing purposes (again, half one in the morning). Either way, it works, and worst case scenario is that the code that sets the Stamina needs to be moved.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

It seems that some things are missing in the lastest git. There is no reference to the "irrToBtVec" function and no fragment shader for FogBillboard.
Also, a strange thing in the entAmount loop of the loadRMesh function is I always get a segfault in the last itteration because the value of entType is 10. Everything works correctly if I remove the last itteration.

MWATTT wrote:It seems that some things are missing in the lastest git. There is no reference to the "irrToBtVec" function and no fragment shader for FogBillboard.
Also, a strange thing in the entAmount loop of the loadRMesh function is I always get a segfault in the last itteration because the value of entType is 10. Everything works correctly if I remove the last itteration.
When using Codeblocks, comments that are like this:

Code: Select all

/* I'm a comment */   int imafunction() {
will grey out the whole line, as opposed to just the comment. Perhaps juan accidentally deleted what he thought was a whole comment? I made this mistake but he's more experienced with C++ so I don't know.
Twitter
Github Profile

InnocentSam wrote:When using Codeblocks, comments that are like this:

will grey out the whole line, as opposed to just the comment. Perhaps juan accidentally deleted what he thought was a whole comment? I made this mistake but he's more experienced with C++ so I don't know.
I've never seen nor heard of this sort of behaviour from CodeBlocks or any other IDE before. Then again, I've never heard of putting comments on the same line in front of the code before; just seems incredibly counter intuitive to me.
M-x dingus-mode

MonocleBios wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:When using Codeblocks, comments that are like this:

I've never seen nor heard of this sort of behaviour from CodeBlocks or any other IDE before. Then again, I've never heard of putting comments on the same line in front of the code before; just seems incredibly counter intuitive to me.
On codeblocks:
Spoiler
On Notepad++ (javascript):
Spoiler
Looking at it now, it's grayed out but not the same as a comment. Still confusing though, as they look very similar.
Twitter
Github Profile