Re: SCP:CB V1.1

Regalis wrote:SCP – CONTAINMENT BREACH V1.1
The next update of SCP-CB will be released along with Containment Breach – Run. I can’t tell you the exact release date yet, but it’s not that far away!

There will be some pretty cool stuff in the update, most of which might look familiar if you’ve tried a mod called Box of Horrors. Although, most of the additions will be improved and expanded from the ones in BoH, so even if you have tried it, the update will definitely be worth checking out.

Some WIP screenshots:
Spoiler
This was way back in January, but I just thought that if you guys were too lazy to check it out, It's here for convenience.

yonzo_rikuo wrote:
Kruniac wrote:Pretty exciting stuff, overall. I have my eye on this.
that make you look like a stalker you know?
Y-yonzo...n-no it doesn't. IT DOESN'T, YONZO.

PEOPLE SAY THESE THINGS.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

yonzo_rikuo wrote:wow regalis!! ABSURD

Uh, how is it absurd? He just added a texture to the Hazmat model. They only appear when you put on SCP-178 anyway.
Spoiler

Code: Select all

Absurd - (of an idea or suggestion) wildly unreasonable, illogical, or inappropriate.
TheJonttu wrote:Is there anything news about SCP run? Regalis said, he releases 1.1 at the same time as the SCP run.
Containment Breach: RUN was delayed by Lotims because of Health issues. Quote,
Lotims wrote:Hey everyone,

I know we've been having a majority of people anticipating some of our releases, so this news should be a good way to let everyone know about what is going on.

I recently suffered some health issues that impaired my ability to walk, talk, type, or stand for a period of time. Although I am now able to do those previously mentioned actions, I am still unable to fully participate in my current work projects, including Containment Breach: Run, for a week worth's of time. This means we will have to push back the project by that allocated time in order to make sure I can create this live-action world to the best of my abilities.

I greatly apologize to the fans for this problem arising, and I will try my best, regardless of health, to get this done in time for you all to see with your wondrous eyes.

Thank you for all the incredible support on the project, and I hope we can continue.
Though, he is probably fine now. That was quite a bit ago.

Containment Breach: RUN was delayed by Lotims because of Health issues. Though, he is probably fine now. That was quite a bit ago.
I'm a bit better, yes. It'll take me two years to fully recover from my health issues, which is restricting the hours I can work, but I am still working on the project.
TheJonttu wrote:Is there anything news about SCP run? Regalis said, he releases 1.1 at the same time as the SCP run.
I've been getting asked this a lot, so I am releasing an update video to explain where we are in the development process and such, as well as releasing some new details on the project.
As for whether Regalis is still going to wait to release 1.1 alongside Run, I don't know, as I do not want him to be forced to wait a bit longer. That'll be something he'll have to address.
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com