SCP 1.2

What do you want in the next major update?

My thoughts: Add SCP-610 and 002. Add credits when you beat the game. Add a water pump room. Make new textures for the SCPs. Move this game into Unity. Fix the bug that makes you fall through the elevator. Add cut scenes. Add 3rd person view. Make the game playable with a gamepad. Make the game more dark and edgy. Make a death animation for when the player dies. Add more polish to the game. Make the maintenance tunnels more like a sewer. Make new sound effects that would be in a facility. Make 682 have more of a point. Edit the janitor scene. Make a weather affect for Gates A and B. Make a Gate C. Make it easier to see through a gas mask. Add a code for DR. Gears office. Add more creepy as hell ambiance. Make the rooms have a creepy affect. FIX THE BUG THAT CRASHES THE GAME WHEN YOU ENTER SCP-079'S CONTAINMENT ROOM! And last, make the players feel grossed out. Thanks! :D

Re: SCP 1.2

Endersclicer12 wrote:Add all of this stuff that's hard to do and some of the stuff that's been requested for years, using your one man company skill with the help of two to three people. Also fix this very indistinctly described bug without any reference to what the bug actually is. Thanks :DDDDDDDDD
I'm not trying to be mean but you don't seem to get that these updates are a miracle of sweat and collaboration.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

Endersclicer12 wrote:Add credits when you beat the game.
Add this man's name to a fucking medal.
Endersclicer12 wrote:Add a water pump room.
β™«THATS SO. FUCKING. USELESS!!!!!!!β™«
Endersclicer12 wrote:Make new textures for the SCPs.
Most of the textures are fine. Maybe one or two COULD be changed.
Endersclicer12 wrote:Move this game into Unity.
BECAUSE UNITY IS THE BEST FUCKING ENGINE AM I RIGHT GUYS!>!>!>!!?!?!??!?!1111///
Endersclicer12 wrote:Fix the bug that makes you fall through the elevator.
That *usually* only happens when you are walking backwards against the back of the elevator, saving (or not), and loading into a new area, while INSIDE the elevator.
Endersclicer12 wrote:Add 3rd person view. - Add cut scenes. - Make a death animation for when the player dies. - Add more polish to the game.
1. Redundant. You can already see yourself in SCP-1074.
2. Redundant. This isn't "SAW: The Video Game"
3. Redundant. It would get annoying.
4. Agreeable, but it's fine in it's current state (not-including bugs.)
Endersclicer12 wrote:Make the maintenance tunnels more like a sewer.
MAINTENANCE.

define Sewer - an underground conduit for carrying off drainage water and waste matter.
Endersclicer12 wrote:Make new sound effects that would be in a facility.
Why.
Endersclicer12 wrote:Make 682 have more of a point.
Point to what? His Eyes? Arm?
Endersclicer12 wrote:Edit the janitor scene.
Agreed.
Endersclicer12 wrote:Make a weather affect for Gates A and B.
It would be cool to see rain at Gate A or B. Or even snow, since they are in the middle of what looks like Antarctica, or the North Pole.
Endersclicer12 wrote:Make a Gate C.
You forgot "Please."
Endersclicer12 wrote:Make it easier to see through a gas mask.
But if you saw through a Gas Mask, that's what you'd see.
Endersclicer12 wrote:Add a code for DR. Gears office.
Patience, young one. Teach you, patience must.
Endersclicer12 wrote:FIX THE BUG THAT CRASHES THE GAME WHEN YOU ENTER SCP-079'S CONTAINMENT ROOM!
"PLEASE FIX THIS CRASH THAT I PUT HERE THAT'S VERY VAUGE!!!!! I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS THREAD EITHER!"
Endersclicer12 wrote:And last, make the players feel grossed out.
*Puts Vomit hat on your head* there you go.
Endersclicer12 wrote:Thanks! :D
No, thank you.

Dude... I still fall through the elevator even when i'm not doing anything! When I said "Make scp 682 have a point" I meant do more with 682 :682: . "make the player feel grossed out" I meant make more brutal scenes. cut scenes would be cool. The pump room is just there for decoration :D. I just find the game not all that interesting. Especially the freaking loading you have to sit through when you load a save. I want this game to carry you along. Making you want to beat it so badly. I also want this game to be fun to replay. I want this game to be more like for example "Outlast". That game is freaking scary because it has more of what a true horror game needs. In this game, it's the same thing every time you start up a new save. Go find SCP-914, oh no a master card, f3 Spawnitem Key card omni. Yay heavy containment zone. Oh look radical larry's containment chamber. Re-contain him. Oooh look entrance zone. Oh no MTF units in the building. Yay gate A (or B). Oh no SCP-079 is not letting me out. Go to the electric room. Talk to SCP-079. Go turn on remote door control. Yay the gates open I get to leave! Oh no I'm dead. The End. I'm not saying this is a BAD game. But I just find it boring now. Ooh look a n3w upd8. find the new stuff ur done! I used to be into this game. But now it's easy to me. Thats why I want all this stuff in the game. It's a new experience again. Oooh a gate C. (insert cool scene here). Whut a cut scene? AAAAAAHHH! I don't liek this it's 2 sp00py 4 m3. Ya know what I mean?