Drawings needed for [REDACTED]

There will be a little scripted event involving SCP-[REDACTED] in the next update, and I could use a couple of simple drawings for it.

So if anyone wants to help and possibly see their drawing in the game here are some guidelines:

The drawings should be drawn with a black marker (or at least look like as if they were), and they should look like they were made by a young child, so they can be very simplistic. They should depict D-9341 in one way or another, maybe encountering an SCP or just wandering somewhere in the facility. Bonus points if it's "unintentionally creepy" in some way - as if it was just a nice little drawing by a child not meant to be scary in any way, but can be interpreted as something intimidating.

EDIT: The backgrounds should either be completely white or you can use the blank paper texture in this document template.

Re: Drawings needed for [REDACTED]

Can it have color? In other words I've already started and realized you said "black marker".

EDIT:
Spoiler
I will work on it more.

EDIT 2:
Spoiler
Last edited by Sic on Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Is he dead?"
"You wanna check his pulse?"
"Um, let's just say he's dead."

Re: Drawings needed for [REDACTED]

MS Paint, MS Paint everywhere.
Not saying it's bad, just... saying.
D-9999 wrote:
Spoiler
Kid has a dirty mouth.
Spoiler
Thread reminds me of scp-wiki.net/scp-682-j
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.