Re: Mockup Credits Sequence

The Radical Larry wrote:
Airplane611 wrote:Texture editing.

WAS IT OBVIOUS????
All you did was make useless promises and darkened an already existing picture from the game. Please... Stop acting like your great contributor, you're not...
Larry is right. Airplane, I understand you're a kid, which I why I'm not gonna be harsh, but you need to learn not to be so whiny. No offense but you've done NOTHING in Containment Breach as of yet, which is why you're not gonna be the credits. I understand, you want to be in the credits so you're making extremely minor contributes to it, but please, don't complain about it.

Hello,

I saw the credit which you made for SCP CB, and I am very to interest to make one of this style on SCP CB 2, I shall like having your opinion knowing that you will be mention in the credits of the game if you accept!

I have for idea to make similar, but with a style more... SCP. I already am creating a version to adapt has that of the SCP CB 2.

Best Regards, Serial killer
I am developer of the game SCP - Containment Breach 2: https://scpcb2game.jimdo.com

TheVolgun sent me a reply saying that TheVolgun only ACCEPTS the dialogue from the true development team, AND OMNIARY HASN'T EVEN INFORMED HIM THAT I'M SENDING HIM THE DIALOGUES

GOD DAMN IT OMNIARY

k, uhh.

About that, I feel like everyone here in the forums are great collaborators.
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Airplane611 wrote:TheVolgun sent me a reply saying that TheVolgun only ACCEPTS the dialogue from the true development team, AND OMNIARY HASN'T EVEN INFORMED HIM THAT I'M SENDING HIM THE DIALOGUES

GOD DAMN IT OMNIARY
Because you're not...? No offense intended, but I don't really feel comfortable with you in charge of writing or dialogue. Not because I don't want you helping out, but when it comes to taking up a voice actors time I'd recommend keeping things nice and compressed, and not having a bunch of random people sending him emails on lines they want him to do. And I'm not even sure what dialogue you're talking about here, I'm not sure why I'm being held accountable for not telling him. Feel free to PM me with what you were trying to get through to him, and I'll see what I can do with it.

Edit: Check it on the double posting, you're close to receiving a warning for this, you've been made aware several times by mods and users alike that an edit button exists for a reason.
It slep time bunner.

Airplane611 wrote:Why do I need to edit though? Just a question.
Because apparently it's not obvious enough that double posting is against the rules, like Omniary said. Please, keep all your thoughts in ONE post at a time. If you really feel the need to make another post, delete the first and replace it. In other words: Don't post right after your own post. Wait for someone to respond before you say anything else, unless you can place it all into one post via the EDIT button.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Airplane611 wrote:Oh, I didn't realize, Thanks for your help.
How about you read the rules then?
I'm sure it'll save you a lot of hassle.

Also, 'Big thanks to everyone who played/supported this game' technically could include you if you look at it that way because you... tried... to support and contribute, whose interests in mind being ignored.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

D-7650 wrote:
Airplane611 wrote:Texture editing.

WAS IT OBVIOUS????
Said textures were never used in-game. Therefore, you never technically contributed. Maybe put effort into your textures next time?

UPDATE: I actually did put some efforts in my textures, not just using saturating and/or using MSPaint scribbles.
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."