SCP-096 in the tunnels

So, Does this connect to the event where 096 kills the guard? Well, I think so, because I saw Serimah's video, where 096 can be taken out of the server room, and uhhh, I think that in this update, 096 goes inside the tunnels, I think this is interesting, giving 096 a chance to be a wandering SCP like 066, I think this is interesting, and I hope that 096 has another specific update, I think the new update for 096 is cool, because if a player walks down the tunnels, they see 096 and they get jumpscared.
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Re: SCP-096 in the tunnels

Airplane611 wrote:So, Does this connect to the event where 096 kills the guard? Well, I think so, because I saw Serimah's video, where 096 can be taken out of the server room, and uhhh, I think that in this update, 096 goes inside the tunnels, I think this is interesting, giving 096 a chance to be a wandering SCP like 066, I think this is interesting, and I hope that 096 has another specific update, I think the new update for 096 is cool, because if a player walks down the tunnels, they see 096 and they get jumpscared.
No, I don't think do. SCP-096 (apparently) just spawns there now for no particular reason.

Ya know, I've actually seen him down here and well, it's very tense to the say the least. When you have night vision goggles on and all you see is a whitish greenish figure with its back towards you, it can be pretty scary. Especially since he can kill you in one hit. Whether or not it's intentional or not, I don't know, but if it isn't it has potential.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

MrJPenguin1 wrote:Ya know, I've actually seen him down here and well, it's very tense to the say the least. When you have night vision goggles on and all you see is a whitish greenish figure with its back towards you, it can be pretty scary. Especially since he can kill you in one hit. Whether or not it's intentional or not, I don't know, but if it isn't it has potential.
It's intentional.
Funny, I just watched the Sermiah 0.9 video. If they had him wandering around the facility like say 049, with some warning sounds or whatever before he encountered the player, that'd be cool.

Also he's not too tall for the tunnels.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.

It'd be nice is there was some sort of audio cue that indicated that 096 was in the tunnels, like his crying heard in 096_1. Or even just give him some proper footstep sounds. Because it's pretty cheap for new players to have a creature that can only be aggro'd via sight to be completely silent and in a place where you wouldn't expect at all.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:It'd be nice is there was some sort of audio cue that indicated that 096 was in the tunnels, like his crying heard in 096_1. Or even just give him some proper footstep sounds. Because it's pretty cheap for new players to have a creature that can only be aggro'd via sight to be completely silent and in a place where you wouldn't expect at all.
Yeah, his idle sound isn't even used anymore.. so some distant crying along with the pidder padder of his footsies would be nice. I nearly shit myself when I ran into him.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Serimah wrote:
Omniary wrote:It'd be nice is there was some sort of audio cue that indicated that 096 was in the tunnels, like his crying heard in 096_1. Or even just give him some proper footstep sounds. Because it's pretty cheap for new players to have a creature that can only be aggro'd via sight to be completely silent and in a place where you wouldn't expect at all.
Yeah, his idle sound isn't even used anymore.. so some distant crying along with the pidder padder of his footsies would be nice. I nearly shit myself when I ran into him.

Really? Wow, I'd thought your signature displays 096's love with you and him. lol
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."