[suggestion] SCP-1048 loading screen

A loading screen of 1048 since it has an own document? :)
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Re: [suggestion] SCP-1048 loading screen

Airplane611 wrote:A loading screen of 1048 since it has an own document? :)
Oh my god. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! We do not need a new post every god damn second for one sentence.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

Airplane611 wrote:A loading screen of 1048 since it has an own document? :)
You can literally add this in yourself with little effort. I'm not joking. Take a picture of 1048, crop out the background, go to the .ini file for loading screens, add it.
eric

Yeh fuck this thread.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

If you had wanted a proper answer, yes, it's rather odd 1048 doesn't have its own loading screen at the moment. It's one of the few non-Joke SCPs that's played out as an easter egg, however, so it's understandable that its current implementation isn't significant enough for a loading screen. The loading screens are most usually provided for SCPs that are imperative to learn more about. Documents are more so just played out for everything else, exposition-wise.

I suggest (heh) that you post all further suggestions in the actual suggestion thread. Contrary to relatively-to-not-so popular belief, it's not just for SCP suggestions and can be used for little things like this thread. Sorry you were made aware of this so late, I feel like that's more something I should feel at fault for.
It slep time bunner.