Re: SCP-096 in the tunnels

why the oldies has revived? is this a sign?

i have a glitch where scp 096 can only chase me when i see his face in the server room but if i saw him in the tunnel, he will close his face and do nothing
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

Serimah wrote:And as stated before... I hope Regalis will add some kind of idle noises to 096.
At least some walking noises! I never imagined 096 as some kind of Solid Snake :laugh: :096:

Of course, Some walking mixed with idle sounds couldn't go wrong. :)
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Airplane611 wrote:
Serimah wrote:And as stated before... I hope Regalis will add some kind of idle noises to 096.
At least some walking noises! I never imagined 096 as some kind of Solid Snake :laugh: :096:

Of course, Some walking mixed with idle sounds couldn't go wrong. :)
Yeah. Some other audio cues would be nice too, like faint crying and sniffing. Stuff like that. SCP-096 really does have a lot of potential in this game. I'd love to see other sequences involving him. Heck, maybe have him behind a window or something and have him eating/killing a janitor or something.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

Serimah wrote:
yonzo_rikuo wrote:how about we make him walk around and when we enter the maintenance tunnel we will see him passing by
... that's what he does. He was scampering by during some of my playthroughs.
... that's what he's supposed to do. :|
Most of the time his pathfinding gets fucked and he stays in his position in front of the elevator. Unless you somehow stay down there for a ridiculously long time.
π™±πš•πš’πšπš£πŸΉπ™³ π™΄πš›πš›πš˜πš›(!): π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšœπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšžπšπšπš˜πš— πš›πšŠπš™πš’πšπš•πš’ πš’πšœπš—'𝚝 πšπš˜πš’πš—πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŠπšπš˜πš› πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšπšŠπšœπšπšŽπš›.