Re: Official Five Nights at Freddy's Discussion Thread

I'm pretty sure you guys have the wrong idea. From what I've drawn out of all of this, you're not a guy who has a bunch of creepy as fuck animatronics in his house, but you're a kid spooked out of your mind after visiting a Freddy Fazbear's, hence why everything looks so nightmarishly spooky.

I don't really care too much for the series (I personally think they've gotten progressively worse), but I think it's a step in the right direction. I'm glad they're not pulling another pizzeria setting and going for something more unique, but still true to the originals mechanics. And wow, Scott's editing is just as terrible as always.
It slep time bunner.

I saw the trailer and I don't know if it would still be 2D or not (I'm thinking it's still 2D like the other FNaF games). In my opinion it would look much better if Scott would do it in a 3D engine (for example having dynamic lights, characters are moving fluently (not with animated textures such as GIFs),...). But I'm not saying that Scott really needs to do this game in 3D because he actually made very good FNaF games by using a 2D engine and if he's more familiar with ClickTeam Fusion, then it would be better that he's actually using it rather than learning to make a game using a 3D engine.

Omniary wrote:I'm pretty sure you guys have the wrong idea. From what I've drawn out of all of this, you're not a guy who has a bunch of creepy as fuck animatronics in his house, but you're a kid spooked out of your mind after visiting a Freddy Fazbear's, hence why everything looks so nightmarishly spooky.

I don't really care too much for the series (I personally think they've gotten progressively worse), but I think it's a step in the right direction. I'm glad they're not pulling another pizzeria setting and going for something more unique, but still true to the originals mechanics. And wow, Scott's editing is just as terrible as always.
Even if so, it still shouldn't keep the "Five Nights at Freddy's" name. Unless (if you are playing as a kid) the fathers name or surname is Freddy.