[1.1.5] 096 is an asshole

(Feel like computer specs are not needed, cause multiple other people had this, lel)
When I look at 096's face, it will not charge me, it just stands there, with his hand on his face, forever. The sound he makes when he starts cumming ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) plays over and over. I did multiple seeds, graphics, screen thingys, spawning and the event, messing around in the options, nothing.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

Re: [1.1.5] 096 is an asshole

slender1200 wrote:(Feel like computer specs are not needed, cause multiple other people had this, lel)
When I look at 096's face, it will not charge me, it just stands there, with his hand on his face, forever. The sound he makes when he starts cumming ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) plays over and over. I did multiple seeds, graphics, screen thingys, spawning and the event, messing around in the options, nothing.
096 seems to work fine for me unless I spawn him manually. Then his sitting animation turns really REALLY choppy.
As soon as I look at his face he gets up, covers his face and freezes solid.

So far he did not do it unless I spawned him.. so hmm...
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Re: [1.1.5] 096 is an asshole

Serimah wrote:
slender1200 wrote:(Feel like computer specs are not needed, cause multiple other people had this, lel)
096 seems to work fine for me unless I spawn him manually. Then his sitting animation turns really REALLY choppy.
As soon as I look at his face he gets up, covers his face and freezes solid.

So far he did not do it unless I spawned him.. so hmm...
Serimah's signature says it all... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But on a serious note, I've encountered that bug too..