Re: PHYSIOLOGIC ATTACK!

SFK363 wrote:
FireFox wrote:
SFK363 wrote:I'm not gonna listen to this.
Don't worry, It is fake.

There are no hidden frequencies in any of the YouTube Videos.

Mainly because of the Video Compressor that YouTube uses and that there were never any in the Game Music to start with.
What does it sound like? :/
Just a simple 8-Bit Tone.

They may sound annoying due to their high pitch but it just a typical Game Boy music track lol.

I am pretty sure the uploader just put " Original Japanese Music " to attract viewers and see all the kids say that they are feeling headaches etc.

Even If they did, It is just a placebo affect.
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.

FireFox wrote: There are no hidden frequencies in any of the YouTube Videos.
Yes.
FireFox wrote: Mainly because of the Video Compressor that YouTube uses and that there were never any in the Game Music to start with.
It's not hidden, it's a binaural beat, it is two of the same tune together, but your ears comprehend it as two pulsing sounds, and therefore caused childrens to DIE! (1-2 suicides, and a lot more with Reflex Epilepsy, cause by the music itself, not vision or the sound itself. The group of notes caused it. It also did for every occurrence on every speaker, it's a sequence in the song itself.)
SFK363 wrote: What does it sound like? :/
Just google lavender town theme. The video is just from the super-old beta, and the one released and the beta are the same, except the binaural beat is taken out.
FireFox wrote: They may sound annoying due to their high pitch but it just a typical Game Boy music track lol.
Lol. Listen to the tunes though. No, it is a gameboy track, but no typical. This one is special.
FireFox wrote: I am pretty sure the uploader just put " Original Japanese Music " to attract viewers and see all the kids say that they are feeling headaches etc.
Actually, one youtube did this to see if the effect was real, people like to fit in with the crowd, and just comment that they have a head-ache, without having one. Hearing is believing. xD
FireFox wrote: Even If they did, It is just a placebo affect.
It does induce mild-headaches. Explain this...

Mod Edit: Double post...nope.

mrpeanut188 wrote:
SFK363 wrote:Did the developers intend to put in binaural beats?
Yes they did, Lavender Town was supposed to sound suspicious, but because they're brains were more developed, the effect was much less. The younger the person, the more the effect.
I'm just 12 but already in puberty, so I wonder if it will affect me...

Been looking at my signature link, huh? ;)

On a serious note, I'm deeply interested in how art and sound can influence the human mindset/psyche, bin-aural beats are in fact real.. I think some giant game studios actually hire psychologists to help with game development. (I know Valve Software did for Half-Life 2).

SFK363 wrote:Alright, I listened to the song, for about 5 seconds or so. Quite high pitched. I'm not sure whether it had binaural beats or not. I don't think so.
That's the magic about binaural beats, if they are hidden in a song you can't hear, but your brain still picks up the beats even if youdon't know it.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.