Re: [1.0.6] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.8.0b

KirbyMario12345 wrote:What do you have planned for the 1.1 version's Box of Horrors? And do you suppose any of the other SCPs will be added to the vanilla game?
Unfortunately I'm busy with my own projects and as far as I am aware, so is juanjpro, so currently there are no plans for the next version, if at all.

That being said, the original spirit of the mod was to be a collaborative effort by the community. Akin to the Gentlemen of the Row mod for Saint's Row 2, it would feature the mods of the community because only one source-code mod can be active at any time. So there's nothing stopping anyone else developing content for another version (especially since it is open-sauce :D ).

As for more SCPs being added to the vanilla game, that's really up to Regalis. Again, the source code is available so he doesn't really need our input :)
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

Re: [1.0.6] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.8.0b

InnocentSam wrote:
KirbyMario12345 wrote:What do you have planned for the 1.1 version's Box of Horrors? And do you suppose any of the other SCPs will be added to the vanilla game?
Unfortunately I'm busy with my own projects and as far as I am aware, so is juanjpro, so currently there are no plans for the next version, if at all.

That being said, the original spirit of the mod was to be a collaborative effort by the community. Akin to the Gentlemen of the Row mod for Saint's Row 2, it would feature the mods of the community because only one source-code mod can be active at any time. So there's nothing stopping anyone else developing content for another version (especially since it is open-sauce :D ).

As for more SCPs being added to the vanilla game, that's really up to Regalis. Again, the source code is available so he doesn't really need our input :)
Alright. But I can't code at all, or model. So I guess I'll just stick with the vanilla game.. :e: