Extra set of MTF voice lines from SFK363

SFK recently messaged me on Steam (He's an old member for those of you who don't know) with some of the voice work he's done during his long absence. Here's his message for us on the forums, along with links to his handiwork:
Hey fellas. I've been voice acting quite a lot recently. One of the few things I adore and have a few quirks with are radio effects. We all love those, don't we?

I know for sure this isn't getting to SCPCB but just for old times' sake and curiosity, I wonder what you think of these:
I personally feel he has a lot of promise; what do you think?

Re: Sound clips from SFK

Tomgrakk wrote:SFK recently messaged me on Steam (He's an old member for those of you who don't know) with some of the voice work he's done during his long absence. Here's his message for us on the forums, along with links to his handiwork:
Hey fellas. I've been voice acting quite a lot recently. One of the few things I adore and have a few quirks with are radio effects. We all love those, don't we?

I know for sure this isn't getting to SCPCB but just for old times' sake and curiosity, I wonder what you think of these:
I personally feel he has a lot of promise; what do you think?
The voices sound...actually pretty good. But isn't SFK the guy who got banned?
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

Re: Sound clips from SFK

I might as well move it to Collaboration instead and change the title a bit, if nobody minds.

These are pretty sweet! Could be used for voice variations, i remember that in the original MTF voice lines thread we had talked about each of the three MTFs having a different personality, with different voices. Volgun and Duke have done a excellent job with CB but surprisingly it's still in need of more voice acting, in my opinion.

Neat work.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Re: Extra set of MTF voice lines from SFK363

They seem pretty cool. The only one I think might be a little off, is the 914. I can remember what 914 does, but in the context of the guard being, well a guard and supposedly on high alert and ready to kill anything or anyone that moves, it seems out of context for him to be happy. But I like the rest. The effect is good, I (like many others ofc) have been somewhere with radios, and I think the effect captures it well. The tone you have is serious, and sounds pretty American. One quick thing to point out about the whole accent thing is that it doesn't NEED to be American. The SCP foundation is international.
It also seems like the lines are fine, you use what seems like the correct Jargon, even if the Jargon is not correct, it doesn't need to, as long as it sounds military, buff, and understandable which they were. I know I haven't been on here for a year or more, but it gets my approval. It would be worth accepting these and using them considering not everyone has the ability to do this, and do it right.

EDIT PRE POST-CUS I CANT BE BOTHERED TO EDIT THE TEXT
I just read up on SCP-914, and I agree with past me, it sounds too happy or curious. I would of thought he would of confirmed the location of the SCP and moved on.
Turkeys are dangerous, they eat camels.

Masshorde wrote:They seem pretty cool. The only one I think might be a little off, is the 914. I can remember what 914 does, but in the context of the guard being, well a guard and supposedly on high alert and ready to kill anything or anyone that moves, it seems out of context for him to be happy. But I like the rest. The effect is good, I (like many others ofc) have been somewhere with radios, and I think the effect captures it well. The tone you have is serious, and sounds pretty American. One quick thing to point out about the whole accent thing is that it doesn't NEED to be American. The SCP foundation is international.
It also seems like the lines are fine, you use what seems like the correct Jargon, even if the Jargon is not correct, it doesn't need to, as long as it sounds military, buff, and understandable which they were. I know I haven't been on here for a year or more, but it gets my approval. It would be worth accepting these and using them considering not everyone has the ability to do this, and do it right.

EDIT PRE POST-CUS I CANT BE BOTHERED TO EDIT THE TEXT
I just read up on SCP-914, and I agree with past me, it sounds too happy or curious. I would of thought he would of confirmed the location of the SCP and moved on.
I agree it's not so professional to do that, but it's likely some kind of addition on SFK's part. And imagine if you were ordered to recontain entities that would love to torture or kill you. It's quite a nice break to feel safe.

You know what, I'm just going to post here, for the first time in eons. (I made this account to react to something unrelated to my lines that happened a while ago on this thread, but I never ended up doing so because of email confirmation issues that I resolved after the incident... you may or may not have witnessed it.)

Yeah, the 914 line is a joke, that's why I put (lol) after it. I did send Masshorde the 7z version, though, which had the 914 line named normally. I'd rather not have it used seeing as it is actually too immature in my opinion, although Olivine does have a point, but not a point strong enough for me to agree with...

I wouldn't mind having my old account let free (and preferably having this account deleted before having SFK363 renamed to undead003) even if only I was allowed to use it to discuss collaborations. I doubt that'll happen, but I'll still try to make voice files if they're wanted, regardless of whether I get unbanned or not. I'm really enjoying voice acting. Also, a pair of Sennheiser HD 558's and a Zalman ZM-MIC1 are on the way to me, so I might be able to make better quality audio when that's set up... :)

Feel free to make requests or suggestions. I'm on my summer holiday, I'm rarely busy.

I won't post again if the authorities want me not to.