Higurashi Discussion!

Talk about Higurashi here! :)
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Re: Higurashi Discussion!

Don't wanna sound rude, but I believe discussing only one anime/manga as opposed to having just an anime discussion thread(which, for the record, has died more than once) is kind of pointless. I assume this is because of what Omniary said about the absurd amount of Higurashi-related images popping up. He was talking about the out of context Rena faces and whatnot, not Higurashi as a whole. If we really want to discuss one anime, we can discuss it via PMs or some kind of chat service like Skype, or even Steam. Hell, I do that all the time. I don't even need to discuss it here.

tl;dr: Kinda pointless IMO. We can keep the anime discussions to Random Off-Topic or chats.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

your picture, holy shit

the girl who pees
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Spoiler

If you wish to not see it, do not click the fucking spoiler box.
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

._.

Do you pee in your pants? Because I don't see a reason why people have to use underwears as toilets.
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

Airplane611 wrote:._.

Do you pee in your pants? Because I don't see a reason why people have to use underwears as toilets.
Fear Response
When in fear, humans generally tend to cancel out common sense and rely on instinct. Fight or flight essentially, that's instinct. But what isn't instinct?
-Not urinating anywhere on the spot is not instinct, it's common sense.
-Seeing if the thing you're afraid of is actually dangerous or if you're just overreacting, it's common sense.
-(...) etc.
You're welcome.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Just gonna lock this before it gets any worse. Anime and manga threads are like bad omens here, there's just not the same interest that could power a couple hundred page MLP thread to be found in them (unfortunately). They usually end up dead within a couple of pages. Random off-topic's generally the better way to go.

Moral of the story, this is what happens when you spam stuff guys, certain, less qualified people will try to regurgitate it in an incorrect, less endearing way. notthatrenafaicwaseverendearing
It slep time bunner.