Re: Official Five Nights at Freddy's Discussion Thread

SyphenTV wrote:
Airplane611 wrote:Five Night's at Freddy's = cancer and autism.
You're just looking to start a fucking Flame and Rage war, ain't ya kid.
I don't wanna sound like an ass, but Airplane is a FNaF fan. And, well.. He's kind of the spitting image of the stereotypical FNaF fan.
inb4 people direct the argument at me for misinterpreting what I said lmao
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

SyphenTV wrote:
Airplane611 wrote:How the fuck was that image made...

There aren't any 3D Models from Scott Cawthon...
I hope you know, Clickteam Fusion 2.5 (The Engine) takes images (2D shit,) and renders them into 3D (Model shit).

Scott COULDN'T make the animatronics WITHOUT models. So, he takes images of the models when finished, then Clickteam Fusion 2.5 renders them when he needs them.

That was made by Scott?
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Airplane611 wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:

I hope you know, Clickteam Fusion 2.5 (The Engine) takes images (2D shit,) and renders them into 3D (Model shit).

Scott COULDN'T make the animatronics WITHOUT models. So, he takes images of the models when finished, then Clickteam Fusion 2.5 renders them when he needs them.

That was made by Scott?
Yes, it also can be seen on ScottGames.com

slender1200 wrote:
The Radical Larry wrote:
Airplane611 wrote:Five Night's at Freddy's = cancer and autism.
You JUST got unbanned and on your final warning.....
Are you SERIOUSLY going to go there?
He is. But I feel like he heard it on YouTube, and is now trying to be cool because he heard it from someone older.
Too bad I can't add or edit quotes since my computer is toast right now (FYI, I am typing this via my iPhone), but I think it's a good idea to tell Jake what cancer and autism means.

Cancer - A life threating diesese that can happen anywhere in your body.
Autism - A mental disorder that causes humans to act either stupid* or smart.

Don't even use these words in the wrong context.

*Chris-Chan exclusive, autism is not an excuse for macing a GameStop employee.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:Too bad I can't add or edit quotes since my computer is toast right now (FYI, I am typing this via my iPhone), but I think it's a good idea to tell Jake what cancer and autism means.

Cancer - A life threating diesese that can happen anywhere in your body.
Autism - A mental disorder that causes humans to act either stupid* or smart.

Don't even use these words in the wrong context.

*Chris-Chan exclusive, autism is not an excuse for macing a GameStop employee.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/autism?s=t

There, that's the definition of autism. Don't use your definition ever again unless you want to be seen as an ignorant moron.

Anyways I think we have established the fact that, contrary to popular belief, FNAF is a video game and not an out-of-control mass of socially-awkward cells. We have also established that Airplane is acting like a microcephalic addlepate, or in other words that are far less fancy and I didn't just use because I heard it in a video I watched, a moron. With these facts in mind, I suggest that we move on to a topic that has nothing to do with them.

Airplane611 wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:

That was made by Scott?

No, because Scott didn't make his models for his original idea of a horror game, because you can buy a super-high poly team of Animatronic robots off of Google for 10$.